· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Default one serious Panaque tank!

0 Not allowed!

Awards Showcase

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thanks so much for everything. - metweezer Thanks for the rep friend :) - Compass Merry Christmas! - rebecca_finny Thanks for the rep! - AmazonJoe 
    Happy Holidays. - gadget228 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos Happy Holidays! - Boundava Merry Christmas! - Anders247 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    That is a neat river tank and I assume it is supposed to imitate the fishes natural environment but they don't seem very comfortable in it, at least not at first.
    People say if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all... Then they wonder why am I so quiet.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    A moderator on a fish forum should be able to identify an oscar... Don't you think?

0 Not allowed!
    This is exactly what their natural habitat is like. This was shot a bit later and you can see they've settled in well.

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, the second video really clears up a few questions I had about that huge fast-flowing tank, and how and why it is set up that way

Thanks talldutchie
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thanks so much for everything. - metweezer Thanks for the rep friend :) - Compass Merry Christmas! - rebecca_finny Thanks for the rep! - AmazonJoe 
    Happy Holidays. - gadget228 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos Happy Holidays! - Boundava Merry Christmas! - Anders247 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by talldutchie View Post
    This is exactly what their natural habitat is like.
    As I assumed. The initial introduction to the tank was a bit of a shocker for them, though I could see they started to get used to the current and settle in by the end of the first video.
    People say if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all... Then they wonder why am I so quiet.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    A moderator on a fish forum should be able to identify an oscar... Don't you think?

Awards Showcase

Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy 
    For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God Snake rescue and repair! - Rue Happy New Year! - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome setup for a river tank, puts the smaller setups with powerheads and pvc to create a linear flow to shame. Add a chiller and you could keep trout.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Amaaaaaazing tank TD. Thanks for sharing mate !
    No Cory, No Glory !!

0 Not allowed!
    Superb videos. I've never seen anything like it - wonderful! I'd love to have something like this set into a wall in the bathroom, along the top of the bath. How cool.

Got any more videos of river tanks?
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan

~ 350 Litre Tank Journal ~ ~ 30 Litre Tank Journal ~