· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hell0 neighb0rs

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

Default Hell0 neighb0rs

0 Not allowed!
    I have been very busy driving truck and all the 0ther stuff that c0mes with life, but I wanted t0 p0p in and say hell0 t0 fin-est gr0up 0f f0lks I kn0w (the rest are truckers...just sayin') I miss c0ming here and engaging in fine fell0wship with intelligent and interesting pe0ple. H0pefully things will settle d0wn a little bit and I will have time t0 enj0y s0me d0wn time and perusing the site. Miss y0u all and I am thinking 0f my friends here quite 0ften.
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 
    6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 For the YapMeister - Compass 
    Another milestone! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 
    Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Longshot, good to hear from you!...glad you had a chance to pop back in and say hello!..there's been alot going on, Judi got her discus in and settled, Hardy is setting up in his new house, all kinds of stuff..don't work yourself to death now, ya hear??...we need some of your fine input back here on the AC
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 For 7,000 posts!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 For working with new fish keepers! Outstanding this month. - Taurus Just Because - Surfdog 
    A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 
    Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass 

2 Not allowed!
    Hey, there you are. I was wondering where you were off too. Thanks for stopping in and letting us know things are alright and I am looking forward to when you can spend more time.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

1 Not allowed!
    So nice to get such friendly hellos from you!
    46 gal fw tank with black skirt tetras, neon tetras, spotted corys, cherry barbs, otoclinus, snails & 4 amano shrimp - plastic & live plants
    5 gal QT
    Remember: Our job is to take care of the water our fish live in

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    L0L, I hadn't realised that smart remarks were n0w classified as FINE INPUT. I am happy t0 hear the g00d news ab0ut Judi and Hardy! They are am0ng my fav0rites (as y0u sh0uld c0unt y0urself, Slap), If I hadn't menti0ned any particular names- please d0n't feel disc0unted, it is merely f0r the brevity 0f my resp0nse.
    I have been l00king ar0und my tiny basement and thinking 0n h0w i want t0 lay it 0ut with tanks, l0l. The 150 is g0ing t0 get resealed 0ver the winter and will likely be setup as a male peac0ck tank- f0r my girlfriend. then the saving begins f0r the 280 and 100, c0ncrete fl00rs are a nice thing t0 have when an epic case 0f MTS c0mes lurking. time is the preci0us c0mm0dity n0w.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    M0mmy and Imma, s0 glad t0 hear fr0m y0u b0th! I'm n0t g0ne fr0m y0ur ranks, just less present- m0st unf0rtunately!!!! I am tickled pink t0 have heard fr0m y0u b0th, y0u have b0th als0 made me feel very welc0me here and I miss y0u b0th, certainly 0n my list!!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Ah, Longshot, wondered where you went to. Good to hear it was just work getting in the way.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    F0r n0w it just w0rk "getting in the way" but the new j0b has been challenging, pleasant and 0verall rewarding- it is g00d t0 be back in the truck. Very nice t0 hear fr0m y0u as well dutchie. S0 far It is the f0lks that have been m0st influential t0 me that have resp0nded- exactly the cr0wd I wished t0 address the m0st- y0u clearly all kn0w wh0 y0u are!!!!! L0L. still missing a few but it is yet early!

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 
    6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 For the YapMeister - Compass 
    Another milestone! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 
    Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Hey, they ARE "smart" remarks, not "smart-alecky", just intelligent!....I've learned alot about fishkeeping from you as well as my other friends here
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshot View Post
    F0r n0w it just w0rk "getting in the way" but the new j0b has been challenging, pleasant and 0verall rewarding-
    Well that's great to hear...been wondering about you myself.
    When in doubt, do a water change.

"This ain't rocket science!"