· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: House Rehab

0 Not allowed!
    I've got a very similar model to that one and I love it. I actually use mine a lot

The only thing you have to keep in mind is that if you are doing angled cuts on larger pcs of wood (like 4X4s or 6X6s) you may want to get a model with a larger blade (12 or 14 inch)
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Don't forsee needing to do any major cuts like that, I do have a miter saw for angles, I just couldn't do an angle cut the length of the entire board/beam

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I don't own a table saw but will likely have to get one. The room that the fish will move out of on the first floor will be our library. We have tons of books and they are just scattered around now. I have a feeling I am going to have to build the built ins since when I looked 8 foot bookcases are expensive.

For soundproofing in my basement I want to use mineral wool insulation in the ceiling. We have all hardwood floors and in the winter the floors in all the rooms with no insulation over them are cold. Hoping it will help with that.

1 Not allowed!
    Very productive weekend!

Got the outside of the house power washed

Back deck power washed and ready for stain

Swapped out shelves to make fiancé happy, she didn't like the plastic ones

Then this...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402277409.307033.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402277417.304552.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402277425.221563.jpg

Awards Showcase

Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 
    looking forward to more rapid river videos - showmebutterfly A little late, but congrats MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on 3,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 A Cory for Mr 3,000 - steeler58 you could be famous! - SeaLady 
    For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx Congrats on 4,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome Triton! Glad you got your table built. Looks great, now it's time to break it in.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

0 Not allowed!
    Yea, il be finishing it off tomorrow or Tuesday, got the wood ready, just need to cut out for the 4x4 corners

0 Not allowed!
    Looks pretty good so far
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Yea little bit more, then need to sort all my tools and the garage. Maybe pick up some shop lights for out there too

0 Not allowed!
    I need to get my hands on a saw that can cut out 5" x 5" squares... craigslist here I come!

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    You are one handy man. Do you hire out??
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast