· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to the forum. It's nice to have an influx of experienced and interested keepers. We all have something new to learn from sharing our experiences.
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
    ~ My 350 Litre Tank Journal ~

Awards Showcase

Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 My turn to buy - fishmommie It's EOTW Beer Time, so here's a Cafe Latte that looks like champagne in a bucket! - KevinVA 
    Congrats on the cycles! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the Rep and the gift :) - steeler58 Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx4 - pRED 
    For your new tetra's :) - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Good job on your amazing tanks! - SeaLady thank you for all the helpful information - showmebutterfly new fish! - RiversGirl 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    welcomewave.gif to the AC, the place to be for fishkeeping! Glad you and the others made the jump to our forum.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - Gold Pristella Tetras, Scissortail Rasboras, Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, Longfin Leopard & Zebra Danios, Bristlenose Pleco
    My Dual 29 gals - Left Tank - Diamond Tetras. Right Tank - Amano Shrimp, Black Neon Tetras

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hello, DKRST. I'm from TFK, also. Another refugee. lol I'm so glad to see some familiar faces.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    TFK = Tropical Fish Keeping forum. It was sold this past Spring by the original owner to an outfit called VerticalScope who are in the business of buying up forums. They have over 400 now, including several fish-related. They appoint one of their employees to be the administrator. A fellow named Yung took over TFK and his lack of management and people skills is unbelievable. But, one can expect no more when a forum's owner is only concerned with bringing in money and knows absolutely nothing about fish.

His lack of management sucks and now there is a hierarchy so we had "bosses" like a job.

0 Not allowed!
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

Liters to Gallons conversion calculator

"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
    "
    your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
    His lack of management sucks and now there is a hierarchy so we had "bosses" like a job.
    Yeah, Yung invited me to be one of the "Reference Experts" last week. I declined to help a clueless company (and individual) make money and headed right on over here! I don't mind corporate involvement from the standpoint I do realize it actually cost money/resources to host a forum, but having no clue or care about why the forum actually exists is inexcusable.

Enough negative - let's concentrate on making our new (happy) forum home here and in our local/state fish clubs/forums also (shameless plug for our SC state-wide club, pm me for info, not certain about the rules for mentioning local club/forum groups here)!

0 Not allowed!
    All TFK refugees are more than welcome here. Do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do to make your stay more pleasant and I will see what I can do.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.