10-07-2013, 01:58 PM #10
Do NOT ever use rain water for an aquarium!!! In most parts of the world that stuff can kill fish because it is polluted! An aquarium is a closed system and rain water will buildup toxic materials from the water in the fish.Knowledge is fun(damental)
A 75 gal with eight Discus, fake plants, and a lot of wood also with sand substrate. Clean up crew is down to just two Sterba's Corys. Filters: continuous new water flow; canister w/UV, in-tank algae scrubber!! Finally, junked the nitrate removal unit from hell.
For Fishless cycling:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640