· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

Good luck with the community tank!  You WILL post pics when it's up and running!  Welcome to AC BTW - Mith for ur tank ! welcome to AC ! - Neon im not a good hug'er - rookie Grats on the fry! - Northernguy To go with your beer!  Thanks for the help! - dragoonwoman 
    Thanks for playing Mafia! - Agassizii Happy Holidays - Northernguy Hey!  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!! - Mith Welcome to AC. - Brookfish For your pancake bunny - Cliff 
    aww thanks LOL  (Mith welling up with tears) LOL - Mith For all your help and patience!!!!! - fish00053 That was the greatist thing ever - Pele A new cory for your 10 gallon - Cliff For the É help - Rue 
    Dude that's the funniest signature I've seen on this site. Have a beer. - harpua2002 A piece of cake to thank everybody that posted in my anniversary thread for their kind words. - gadget228 For getting too close to pleco's breeding rabbits. - gadget228 Awesome sig, make me chuckle :) - FinalJenemba Merry Xmas! Hope U have a good one! Thanks for all the DIY help! :) - Mrs.JayMay23 

Default Feeding a crayfish to a puffer- warning- contains animal being eaten.

0 Not allowed!
    Last weekend one of our big male crayfish in the breeding tank decapitated 8 out of 9 females and all the other males. So it was time to go. I underestimated how hard his shell was and his size, but our little puffer was determined to get his dinner. Eventually..someone got dinner. The debris is from the puffer chasing the crayfish all over the tank, sorry about that. My tanks are usually cleaner than that!

The puffer is fine, it looks bad, but it was just a little white scratch that has since cleared up. Hes got very tough skin, and has gotten much worse injuries just from ramming himself into rocks while chasing other smaller crayfish.
    Who is "General Failure" and why is he reading my hard drive?

0 Not allowed!
    If you are going to use feeders, its in the best interest of the fish to use ones that cannot do severe harm to it. You may want to remove the claws in the future.
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

Awards Showcase

Good luck with the community tank!  You WILL post pics when it's up and running!  Welcome to AC BTW - Mith for ur tank ! welcome to AC ! - Neon im not a good hug'er - rookie Grats on the fry! - Northernguy To go with your beer!  Thanks for the help! - dragoonwoman 
    Thanks for playing Mafia! - Agassizii Happy Holidays - Northernguy Hey!  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!! - Mith Welcome to AC. - Brookfish For your pancake bunny - Cliff 
    aww thanks LOL  (Mith welling up with tears) LOL - Mith For all your help and patience!!!!! - fish00053 That was the greatist thing ever - Pele A new cory for your 10 gallon - Cliff For the É help - Rue 
    Dude that's the funniest signature I've seen on this site. Have a beer. - harpua2002 A piece of cake to thank everybody that posted in my anniversary thread for their kind words. - gadget228 For getting too close to pleco's breeding rabbits. - gadget228 Awesome sig, make me chuckle :) - FinalJenemba Merry Xmas! Hope U have a good one! Thanks for all the DIY help! :) - Mrs.JayMay23 

0 Not allowed!
    Normally that is what happens, I have a nice pair of pliers right next to the tank just for that. This guy got a grip on my finger and I dropped it and I honestly didn't feel brave enough to reach in and pull it out with the amount of teeth in that tank and I couldn't catch it with my tongs. This was not a normal occurrence I promise.
    Who is "General Failure" and why is he reading my hard drive?