· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Thumbs up I really appreciate the time that you folks take to answer questions...

5 Not allowed!
    I really appreciate the time that you folks take to answer my questions and the questions of other!! I have been involved with other forums for various things over the years and it takes time to read them and more time to answer them.

Thanks for all your help!!! (< I am saying this in my Earnest T Bass voice)

2. Default

1 Not allowed!
    +1!
    I would also like to express my thanks.
    The free, personalized sharing of knowledge, I can't begin to

Awards Showcase

Friends don't let friends drink alone, and I'm there for you man - Cliff After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 I can't drink alone mate - ScottishFish I won't thank you because it's a thankless job 7 also I cannot find any CUC type gifts but thanks [ - 850R Cheers bud - Cliff 
    Time for a Pint? I cannae drink alone - ScottishFish Implied message here. - mommy1 Congrats MOTM !!! - Cliff Cheers! - escamosa I dunno why I'm giving you a skunkloach as your prize,. They just sound cool! :) - escamosa 
    Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas!! - ScottishFish Happy X-mas! :-) - MCHRKiller Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 
    A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199 Merry xmas! - ScottishFish Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 

3 Not allowed!
    such a great forum full of knowledge and willing to share their aquatic experience with us all. the internet is probably the best tool in fishkeeping that has come around in ages.
    Thar she blows!!!

4. Default

1 Not allowed!
    I agree !!IMO this is THE place to learn the hobby. Loads of knowledge and wonderful people.
    ask ?'s and change some water pair of JD's and loving it.

1 Not allowed!
    +10000

The forum is an amazing learning resource for newcomers like me. People here are incredibly knowledgeable, and very eager to share their knowledge.

0 Not allowed!
    No matter how much you know, there is always something new to learn in this wonderful hobby. It excites me when I plan for a new project, learn something new, get new livestocks, or just for doing something right. It challenges me to do research into bio, chem, physics, electric, and plumbing to create a perfect and balance world right in my home.

Most importantly, it teaches me to value life more deeply and look at how each organism in my tank coexist with one another to create a perfectly balanced environment. I feel humbled by the smallest of bacteria to the largest of fishes. It truly gave me new perspectives and a respect for nature and all of her glory for creation when I learned more about this hobby. It is also comforting to know that their are others out there who are just as passionate and devoted to not only their appetite for knowledge but also their love and respect for the quality of life of the animals they keep in this hobby.

7. Default

1 Not allowed!
    I've learned quite a bit from this community. There are a lot of knowledgeable here, more so than other forums I've visited.
    110 Gallon New World Cichlid Tank
    Tiger Oscar, Large Common Pleco, Blood Red Parrot, A lot of Black Convicts.