· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    so glad you finally made it! Patience was the hard part, right? eager to see photos.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

2. Default

2 Not allowed!
    I will be posting pictures as soon as I get home and upload pics to my computer from my phone. The website isn't letting me upload them from my phone.

Patience was definitely the hard part but totally worth it having my fish in the tank (and not having to do a million water changes to cycle with the fish!)
    46 gallon bowfront: 1 angelfish, 1 GBR, 1 albino longfin BNP, 3 sunset mickey mouse platies, 3 blue mickey mouse platies, 9 cherry barbs, 9 harlequin rasboras

29 gallon dwarf puffer tank

Scheming show tank #3....

10 gallon pond snail breeding tank

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I can't wait to see your aquarium progress! And good job taking the time to cycle! :) Some people just don't know why there fish die...
    10 Gallon Tank: Currently empty

If you don't go with the times you are gone with the times...

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Right now the tank contains 9 harlequin rasboras, 4 cherry barbs (2 male, 2 female; getting 5 or 6 more as soon as I find a store that has some in stock!), 3 sunset mickey mouse platies (1 male, 2 females), 1 blue mickey mouse platy (male; getting 2 females as soon as I find a store that has them), 3 dalmation mollies (1 male, 2 females), and my angelfish (was planning on waiting for a bit to get him but couldn't resist because I absolutely fell in love with him!) Tank parameters have continued to stay perfect even with all of these fish, so I am going to get the rest as soon as possible. I am still planning on waiting a few weeks to put in my ADFs and a month or 2 before getting my GBR. I am in love with this tank :) The angelfish has been named Zeus because of his pattern and the fact that he acts like he is the lord of everything in the tank (attention/camera hog!). My mom named the blue platy Mickey (from the song-Hey Mickey You're so Fine...) because he's a gorgeous color of blue. I'm looking forward to getting him some friends-currently he has a fascination with one of my female sunsets-that could lead to some interesting babies...
    The harleys are a ton of fun to watch. They're so cool when all 9 group up and swim as a shoal, but they also have a lot of fun zooming all around the tank alone. The cherry barbs hide most of the time right now, I'm hoping they will become a little more outgoing once they have a bigger shoal.

Here are a couple of pictures, I will add the rest that I've taken on my profile.

IMG_7211.jpgIMG_7220.jpgIMG_7222.jpgIMG_7150.jpg
    46 gallon bowfront: 1 angelfish, 1 GBR, 1 albino longfin BNP, 3 sunset mickey mouse platies, 3 blue mickey mouse platies, 9 cherry barbs, 9 harlequin rasboras

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    It's great that you're enjoying your tank. the angel is a beauty!
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah I couldn't resist when I saw him! I love that the flowy pointy fins (not sure of the technical term haha) below his body are different colors-all of them I had seen had one color, he has one black and one white

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Tank is still doing wonderfully. The only thing missing currently us the ADFs, which I am getting next week :-) I added some floating Brazilian pennywort, which all of my fish are having fun exploring. The cherry barbs in particular...seemed like they might have been mating (or courting haha)
    I have a female sunset platy in a breeder net thing in the tank right now because she seems very pregnant. Hoping she will give birth soon, I'm sure she's dying for a nice long swim through the tanks and her platy friends seem to miss her!