· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default suggestion for peacock tankmates

0 Not allowed!
    Starting a 90g Peacock tank. I guess I could always add more male peacocks; however, I was thinking some other Haps like Lithobate, Lethinthrops, Placidochromis, or Copadichromis. For a CuC I was thinking a type of Synodontis and possibly a 'bushy nose' or 'rubberlip' Pleco. Suggestions are quite welcome on what haps...if any...would make nice additions...or simply straight Peacock.
    "Put your good where it will do the most" --Ken Kesey

0 Not allowed!
    I really liked my venustus...and had absolutely zero luck with plecos. They all ended up bullied to death.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have some Placidochromis, Copadichromis and one Venustis in with my all male Peacock 120gal tank and all is well. They seem to be very good tankmates and provide some great entertainment.
    "The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress may be judged by the way it's animals are treated", Gandhi
    Shark fin soup... A bowl of Travesty I will NEVER stomach".

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    I have a couple of 90's, one houses eureka reds and the other ruby reds. Not all-male show tanks, one dominant male in each and a load of females, also a couple males that don't show full colors. keep bristlenose pleco's in all my tanks with cichlids, plenty of cover and no issues. The eureka reds also share space with some odd-colored (no blue) ruby reds and a group of Synodontis multi's. I've had about a dozen baby multi's turn up along with some eureka fry. The other ruby reds share the tank with a groups of maingano and perlmutt, they all play well enough together. That tank also houses a Carapo knife, so no fry, as well as a couple stray Hypancistrus pleco's along with the bristlenose.
    If you want to add Synodontis catfish, either do a single or a group of at least 5. Petricola or lucipinnis are a little smaller than multipunctatus when fully grown (2-3 years if you get small juvies) and usually easier to find.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.