· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default 30 gallon rebuild

0 Not allowed!
    Well I'm finally starting a journal about my future 30 gallon Kribensis tank. I will be starting with a 30 gallon that I am going to put a new bottom on . I had repaired it a few yrs. back by attaching a mirror as the bottom but I had no way of cutting it to the correct size . The mirror was 3ft x 3ft. tank was only3ft.x 1ft. and the excess was just too awkward to be functional (no leaks but just to ugly so I drained and put in storage) . Now I have a bottom of an aquarium that is waiting to go on it . pics to follow. thank you all .
    ask ?'s and change some water pair of JD's and loving it.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    heres first pic hope it comes in. will try again.cant get it to work will try again but is on our facebook page. it was a lot easier to put it there .

Awards Showcase

Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 
    TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus 
    right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 
    Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie Have a Cory for passing 15,000 post's; WOW!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Nope, no pic...this may help: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...thread.php?t=5

Good luck with your 30 gallon build!
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 
    TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus 
    right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 
    Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie Have a Cory for passing 15,000 post's; WOW!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Yep, there it is!...are you going to put your furry friend there to work helping you get that tank together?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    If I can get her to wake up I think ill have her look for the other saw-by k.lol

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the cycles! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the Rep and the gift :) - steeler58 Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx4 - pRED 
    For your new tetra's :) - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Good job on your amazing tanks! - SeaLady thank you for all the helpful information - showmebutterfly new fish! - RiversGirl 
    I like your signature - aquariumlover10 Happy AC anniversary - SeaLady Happy 2 Year Anniversary! - Slaphppy7 For being my 7,000th poster! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF - steeler58 TGIF! - showmebutterfly TGIF! - wgoldfarb T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 thanks for the tip on the ammonia alert.  it's great for cycling with fish. - fishmommie 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by eltylT View Post
    If I can get her to wake up I think ill have her look for the other saw-by k.lol
    LOL! Maybe I can have my feline construction supervisor Otis telepathically send her info on how to supervise your re-build! He's very good at helping out (staying out of the way!).
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - Gold Pristella Tetras, Scissortail Rasboras, Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, Leopard & Zebra Danios, Wild Caught BNP
    My Dual 29 gals - Left Tank - Diamond Tetras. Right Tank - Harlequin Rasboras
    Future 40 Long - Rummynose Tetras and Cories

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    tell him to get busy but she may not listen anyway.After I put that pic up my computer screen is showing everything real wide and lettering is very small . Have I inadvertently messed something up . if you think so do you know what I can do to bring the sizes back to normal

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Can I delete all this and start over or should I pm Cliff and have him take care of it? the format I guess is all screwed up and its making me very frustrated.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    If its the lettering try holding CTRL and scrolling in or out on your mouse wheel or directional buttons, you may have adjusted screen size by accident. :)

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I 've got some extra glass left over and am contemplating a 12x12x13in tank that would be 8gallons . I think i'll do that too .