Results 1 to 2 of 2
08-26-2013, 07:51 PM #1
Answer these questions along with posting your problems/issues
For anyone that wishes to get an opinion on fish treatment, please try to fill out a form that is similar to this.
1) Water source and parameters:
well water or municipal water -
If you use municipal water, call your water company and see if they made any changes.
2) How often do you change your water? Do you age your water? Did the problem happen right after a water change?
3) Is your tank cycled? How old is your tank? What's the size of the tank and what do you have in it for livestock? Did you add or take away anything prior to noticing the problems?
4) Explain the problems with your fish or livestock. Tell us its behavior and physical outlook. If you can take a picture of the area of infection, that would help as well. Tell us when it started happening.
5) What did you do so far since noticing the problem? Did you treat with anything or add chemicals?
At least give us number 1 and you can try to describe 2 through 5. The more information you provide, the better it is if you want us to help you. It'll save you and all of us time asking questions after questions before getting to the root of the problem if you just provide more information up front. Timing can be important and it can be the life or death of your livestock.Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.
08-26-2013, 08:00 PM #2
Nice! Knowing those details up front will save a lot of time and give everyone a much better chance of solving the issue quickly_______________________________________________