· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: goodbye

Default goodbye

0 Not allowed!
    it's been fun in the discus section, but the dark side is calling. converting my discus tank to salt water. been a great few years. catch you on the other side.

0 Not allowed!
    Converting???? True MTS Junkies get another tank

All kidding aside. I hope you will enjoy the Dark Side!
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl 
    BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ TGIF!!!!!!!!!! - Taurus hides the stick and gives you a cookie instead - RiversGirl TGIF *cheers* - RiversGirl more new fish!! - SeaLady 
    Supposed to be a Neon but looks more like a Cardinal :) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 It's Miller time! - Taurus A hot toddy for your crude. :-) - Taurus After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche 
    You needed one! - Plecos TGIF it's been awile ;) - steeler58 TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus Sorry for your loss :( - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Converting???? True MTS Junkies get another tank
    +1 to that, another tank is in order here
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    "darkside"..... ????.... Have you researched lighting requirements for most corals yet ??????

Just kidding.

I'm looking forward to reading about your up-coming SW set-up
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Indeed, I can't look at those lights without a pair of shades on....
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

0 Not allowed!
    don't have room for another tank. barely squeezed a 20 gal. for qt. no need for high lighting. this will be fowlr. I have done a nano reef in the past and corals, although beautiful, are just too much trouble. plus I want fish that are not reef safe. qt is cycling now. just waiting for someone to take my fw setup.

0 Not allowed!
    What are you selling your setup for? As I am in Chicagoland area also.

0 Not allowed!
    Oh my. I just loved your Discus tank soooo much and the wilds that you had. You had the best layout ever but now I expect a saltwater tank will be just as awesome.

0 Not allowed!
    I feel slightly left out and don't remember seeing your amazing set-up. Can we have a final photo of it when it was at its best?
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan

~ 350 Litre Tank Journal ~ ~ 30 Litre Tank Journal ~

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~firefly~ View Post
    I feel slightly left out and don't remember seeing your amazing set-up. Can we have a final photo of it when it was at its best?
    one more time thanks lady hobbs, remember when you stuck up for me in the beginning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 3dees; 08-21-2013 at 07:39 PM.