· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    The new Frogfish is stunning.
    Something about them just fascinates me even though they just sit there and stare blankly at me......

Blank stare 1......jpg Blank stare 2.jpg
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nothing to add, but I just saw this movie (THe Good, the Bad, and the Ugly) on PBS with Clint Eastwood. Very enjoyable. Just like everyone else I am in awe at your tank.
    Carry on.
    Tanks: 30 gal community and 10 gal shrimp/community
    Journals Here

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spardas View Post
    Something about them just fascinates me even though they just sit there and stare blankly at me......

Blank stare 1......jpg Blank stare 2.jpg
    I couldnt agree more. They have a speciall attraction. But then. I am attracted to anything predatory.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    Okay, so when I was doing my regular equipment check and going through my refugium, I notice something moving around. Upon closer inspection, it was a tinyyyyy boxfish no bigger than 4mm or so. How in the world did that little guy get there.....

My last shipment of live rock came in over a month ago so he probably came with it. Anyway, took him out and set up a nano tank for him.....

Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

0 Not allowed!
    Cool hitchhiker. Why dont you start a journal just for him so we can see him develop.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    It is a cool and cute little thing but I don't really like boxfishes. They're so boxy, lol. I think I'm going to end up giving it to someone else.

JJ's discus tank is making me want to get a discus tank up and running. The discus bug is calling me. I'll do a journal for that setup once I get started on that project.

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 
    Sorry for you loss, wish it was a real one. - steeler58 It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA It's fish flake friday, like the old days!! - steeler58 Beer makes monday not suck so bad.. - Sandz In honor of Steelers 5k posts! - Sandz 
    Couldn't give you rep, yet, but you deserve it with your contributions in the Discus/Angel thread.  Thanks! - KevinVA T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Just for you being you! - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Have a Rummy nose for oldtimes sake ;-) - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    aaaaaaaawwwww he's soooooooo cute! I wish I could take him.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudiJetson View Post
    aaaaaaaawwwww he's soooooooo cute! I wish I could take him.
    Got a nano marine tank setup and set to go? lol

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 
    Sorry for you loss, wish it was a real one. - steeler58 It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA It's fish flake friday, like the old days!! - steeler58 Beer makes monday not suck so bad.. - Sandz In honor of Steelers 5k posts! - Sandz 
    Couldn't give you rep, yet, but you deserve it with your contributions in the Discus/Angel thread.  Thanks! - KevinVA T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Just for you being you! - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Have a Rummy nose for oldtimes sake ;-) - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    No I don't:gasp:. Glad you have been bitten by the Discus bug again... you'll probably have them before me!

I'll be calling Kenny tonight or tomorrow night :D

0 Not allowed!
    Highly doubt I'll get them before you. So I'll be spamming your thread once you get them, lol.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast