· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I will now be watching for the wave! And I will NOT wave at the Libertys...

Quote Originally Posted by talldutchie View Post

@rue: Have you ever driven in Europe?
    I have not actually taken the wheel in Europe...but my husband has. We've been all over Germany...and back in May we bisected England (from Hadrian's Wall down to Stonehenge)...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    I will now be watching for the wave! And I will NOT wave at the Libertys...
    Lol,.. 'Watching'...? --> Initiate!

Btw, It's all good to return a wave to anyone that initiates .
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    We have been carpooling all this week...but I will be taking the Jeep to work on Monday...I will see who else is on the road!:-)

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I bought floor mats for the Jeep yesterday...just at Canadian Tire. I could have bought authentic Jeep floormats for $50...or Browning floormats for $25. After hemming and hawing...I cheaped out and bought the Browning ones...then trimmed them as small as I could...and they're still a little big. LOL...serves me right.

However...they'll do. And as soon as the snow starts to fall...and the floor mats get all muddy...I'll forget all about 'em...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I was a tad irked...

The entire point of buying a used car at a dealership - and paying the extra money - was to have it all serviced, checked, fixed, and ready to go.

Last Wednesday it went down to -15 C, so I turned on the heat for the first time since buying it. Guess what? No heat...not really. I was pretty cold by the time I got to work. There was some heat on the passengers side...but not enough to do more than take some of the chill off the interior. On the driver's side you could feel that there was some heat trying to come out...but by the time that barely warm air actually reached me...it was cold. *brrr*

I called the dealership. I was told that back in August...when I bought it it...it was hot (yes it was...the day we bought it it was +30 C - felt hotter standing on the asphalt too). And because it was hot they didn't bother to do the 20 minute heater test. They just assumed it was okay.

Well...because I didn't buy the extended warranty....and the 30 days was up...and it has over 60000 km...it's totally my problem.

Gee...thanks...and I will consequently NOT bring it you to repair - ever. I'll find someone else. So there.

The good news is that it 'only' needed a heater core flush...and that was 'only' $150. It might happen again at some point, but it could take years.

This morning it was -18 C. I am VERY happy I had it fixed yesterday.

Now I am back to keeping my fingers crossed...lol.

6. Default

1 Not allowed!
    I bet that means they dont check ac on used cars during the winter. In a cold winter climate a heatef should always be checked. They cheaped out on you. Glad you have it working now.

0 Not allowed!
    That was a small price to pay for comfort - reminds me of when I bought my house almost 6 yrs ago - no experience doing this. We bought during the winter - didn't try the central A/C until it was warm enough to need it and felt only lukewarm air coming out of the vents - ended up replacing the whole unit which wasn't cheap but we haven't had problems since.
    46 gal fw tank with black skirt tetras, neon tetras, spotted corys, cherry barbs, otoclinus, snails & 4 amano shrimp - plastic & live plants
    5 gal QT
    Remember: Our job is to take care of the water our fish live in

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Yes...same thing! In our current house, when we bought it, the dishwasher didn't work.

I'm okay with it...because I don't use a dishwasher...but should we sell...I'll likely have to replace it for the new owners...lol.

I should just buy one ( a cheap one) and be done with it...