· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Interesting. Jeeps are getting really rare over here. Might be because of gas at $2.40 a liter.
    Congrats on the new purchase. Just like with tanks a gently used one for significantly less than full price is the way to go.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    Nice choice

If the back was big enough for our 180lb St Bernard, I would have bought one as well when we got our last car a little while ago
    He is a BIG boy! Making sure there was room for dogs was a key purchasing factor too. With the rear seat out, I'll have a comfortable space for Celeste and Job and Hanni (100+80+9 = 189 lbs - but they all fold up well! ). And I think if they hop in the back it will be easier than hopping in the back door of the truck (it's at an angle...not a problem for a young dog, but a bit of an issue when the dog gets older I've noticed).

Quote Originally Posted by talldutchie View Post
    Interesting. Jeeps are getting really rare over here. Might be because of gas at $2.40 a liter.
    Congrats on the new purchase. Just like with tanks a gently used one for significantly less than full price is the way to go.
    Thanks...I did see a few in England when we were there...I don't recall seeing any in Germany, but I did see Land Rovers.

There's a bit of cult like following with the Jeeps too...er, that's not why I got one. But I admit, I've like the look of the Jeep since I watched M*A*S*H as a kid (my dad loved the show...I've seen every episode...repeatedly...lol).

Now I have to figure out how to turn the dome light on...I tried in the dark yesterday...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Lot of landrovers are diesel which is a lot more affordable. About 7500 m38a1 jeeps were built here and a large number were sold to enthousiasts after the army was trough with them. This time of year people take them out for a drive.
    I know a few large dog keepers that just drive a volvo v70

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I did see lots of Volvos! More popular than here!

I drove the Wrangler to town again last night...I knew I'd be coming home in the dark and wanted to check out all the lights and stuff. I did find the dome light! You can set it so that it does come on automatically when the door opens and shuts off a few seconds after the door closes. The salesman said it didn't...(well, to be fair...nice young man, but not a Jeep expert)...

I like this feature because it's dark here at home at night! LOL...no street lights!

It only came with one key. I want two. So I went to get one. STICKER SHOCK! $277!!! Nooooooo! I had no other options...I can't seem to get a $3 key cut!

Well...hopefully I don't lose either one any time soon!

0 Not allowed!
    I know what you mean about the keys. I had a set of keys for my Toyota stolen a few months back. I spent a insane amount of money to get a new key along with the car reprogramming to make sure the stolen key would not work in the ignition anymore.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    I need another car so bad. My poor car is a 1995 with only 70,000 miles on it but it's rusting from the inside out! LOL Congrats on your new wheels. Would love a photo of it.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    I know what you mean about the keys. I had a set of keys for my Toyota stolen a few months back. I spent a insane amount of money to get a new key along with the car reprogramming to make sure the stolen key would not work in the ignition anymore.
    Eee! That sucks :(. I did try to look for cheaper key options...but apparently there are none. I'll have to be extra careful with them. This is the first time I've had an 'electric' key (er, of my own)...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hobbs View Post
    I need another car so bad. My poor car is a 1995 with only 70,000 miles on it but it's rusting from the inside out! LOL Congrats on your new wheels. Would love a photo of it.
    Well, you don't want to fall through your car, that's for certain! I don't mind driving a cheap car or an old car, but I don't like driving a rusting car. And it's frustrating to look after something 'properly' and then have it fall apart on you regardless. And unless you're a car fanatic...with all the bells and whistles needed to do body work on top of engine work...it's going to happen.

Are you going to look for something newer?

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Here it is:

0 Not allowed!
    Indeed does look new. Only $27 for a key. I suppose it doesn't have any electronics in it otherwise it wouldn't be so cheap.
    Personally I'm lusting after a Peugeot 3008 with the diesel hybrid engine.

Cool Lets go rock climbin' :-P, The real question is 'Do you wave?' was that mentioned ?

0 Not allowed!
    Nice JK ..:-D. Welcome to the Wrangler tribe!

RE: Key, Check Ace Hardware, I had a chipped key made there for about 80$ IIRC. and almost anywhere can make the non-chipped keys cheaply and easily [They work for Doors/trunk but not the ignition] which is handy to have extras of also.

One nit to pick.. Please refrain from calling your JEEP a 'car' :-7.. You are going to have to take my word for it but...
    It is really SO much more than that. It's a convertible in the summer [or any nice day really] & 4wd in the winter.. What's not to love?

Here is my 06 TJ That rolls on 33s with a 4" lift & No.. It does not fit in the garage... Although that IS where the back seat lives all summer :P

IMG_1733.jpg
    Don't forget to wave! :-D

...And for sucks fake.. GO topless & get it dirty! or go home. It's not made to crawl the mall parking lot :-P

Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.