· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz 
    fishies - Hardy85 The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA 
    cheers man - mojosodope Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy 
    lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 

Default Interesting APIST0 article

0 Not allowed!
    f0r th0se wh0 are interested in apist0s; i was cruising ar0und the internet after reading that KevinVa g0t s0me new apist0 cacs and I came acr0ss this article. It has 0me neat inf0 ab0ut breeding them and such. S0 if y0u're interested, with0ut further adieu, here's a link. Enj0y!

http://www.tfhmagazine.com/details/a...a-aquarium.htm
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome link! I love TFH (I get their mag), but haven't seen this article. Thanks for sharing!
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz 
    fishies - Hardy85 The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA 
    cheers man - mojosodope Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy 
    lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    M0stly p0sted it f0r y0u, my man! H0pe it helps s0me in y0ur breeding pursuits!!

0 Not allowed!
    Someone who sees it done and yet needs two years to catch on?

0 Not allowed!
    He didn't actually "see it done." He just visited his friend and saw that he had success with fry. He doesn't say that he asked how his friend was able to do it, because I assume he thought that his own methodology should be correct, based on previous experiences with other cichlids.

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah. .. I think I would gave approach ed it differently. Still nice glimpse at apisto breeding.

0 Not allowed!
    I think I would have, too. But he's not us. =X

Awards Showcase

Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Merry Christmas buddy! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Merry Christmas Sandz! - Taurus Happy birthday buddy! - KevinVA 
    Happy B-day!! - steeler1 Happy Bday bud!!! - Hardy85 Have a little cake and ..... - fishmommie .... beer.  Hope it was a good one. - fishmommie Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! - jeffs99dime 
    I'll drink to that! - steeler1 Enjoy! - Hardy85 This one's on me... - Slaphppy7 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the help and advice - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Interesting, I read this article a few weeks ago. Its the TFH that on the front had Easy Apisto's isnt it? Or maybe its just an online post and im blanking?

Anyways yeah with a guy you are getting your fish from... you kinda should learn what they did to be successful. Then adapt as you go if you so wanted.
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I figured the article had at least s0me useable inf0 that might help p0int y0u in the right directi0n if breeding these lil guys was part 0f the big picture. I'm pretty ign0rant t0 breeding in general and ab0ut apist0s as well, but I h0pe t0 learn!