· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have 2 dyed green tetras :( I bought them thinking it was alright. I didnt relise it was unethical. They have been in my tank for about 2 months now and are doing great. Ill make sure to keep an eye on them but i will no longer be buying them again.

0 Not allowed!
    Perhaps you have the Electric Greens that are not dyed but have motified genes like the glofish?

http://www.petsolutions.com/C/Live-F...een-Tetra.aspx

Dyed tetra's are generally ugly blues, pinks, yellow and faded out, not the electric colors?

3. Default

0 Not allowed!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These are the two here.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    so are the neon colored tetras dyed?? like the bright pink and green and purple and orange ones.. they are like the most unnatural looking fish ive seen but thats really sad :(

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    @sand:

Those could be the glofish tetras... check here for their official images: http://www.glofish.com/

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i as well am against the dying of fish. it is absolutely wrong on so many levels!! it should be put into the same category as animal cruelty and those who do it should receive the same punishments.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    neon tetras are not normally dyed rachel

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Glofish are danios, and are genetically modified, not dyed.
    20 gallon with a male betta, neons, glowlights, and red cherry shrimp. (work in progess) Recently added a few LIVE plants and driftwood, Woooohoooo!

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I don't get it. Are nature's colors not enough? Poor fishies. Same thing with super groomed dogs and cats.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurescriber
    Glofish are danios, and are genetically modified, not dyed.
    The fish we can buy today from them are not modified. The fish way down the line are the ones that was modified. The genes are passed down. And are a natural gene too.

I dont see a problem with that... It's a natural thing... I dont care for the painting or injecting them though. That's just wrong.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast