· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default "Pea size" angelfish

0 Not allowed!
    I am thinking about purchasing some "pea size" angels from angelfish USA to attempt getting some pairs and breeding. Does anyone have any experience with this particular seller and size of angelfish? More specifically, what are proper water parameters for these young fish and what will my odds be of getting a pair if I order a dozen?

0 Not allowed!
    Fish that young die easily. You should get a pair.

1. What will you do with the rest?
    2. What are you going to do with the offspring?

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz 
    fishies - Hardy85 The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA 
    cheers man - mojosodope Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy 
    lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Angels like s0ft, slightly acidic water with a pH ar0und mid 6s as d0 many S0uth American fish species. What size tank are y0u planning t0 put these guys in? They get big and they get cranky with each 0ther, they are cichlids after all. When they are little there shouldn't be much in the way 0f pr0blems, but as they get bigger the aggression starts t0 turn up, y0u are certainly g0ing t0 need a g00d sized tank and an exit strategy f0r the extras that TallDutchie mentioned with his questi0ns.
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

0 Not allowed!
    As mentioned, younger fish tend to be more sensitive, so buying fewer larger fish may be a better option.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have a 56 and a 29 gallon, both of which are empty. I'm hoping to just get a pair out of maybe a dozen or so, and then I have several friends who would gladly take the extras or buy them from me. A LFS down the street told me that if I am successful, he would buy any offspring I managed to get.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    heck yeah . u got a plan thats great , and good luck with the pairing up ,i hope it works out for all of ya' .
    ask ?'s and change some water pair of JD's and loving it.