· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 Not allowed!
    There's a very narrow margin between small enough to stop baby shrimp and wide enough not to clog easily. A piece of sponge works a lot longer.

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz 
    fishies - Hardy85 The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA 
    cheers man - mojosodope Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy 
    lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    I kn0w exactly "n0t a dang thing" ab0ut shrimp, I just figured it might be w0rth a menti0n. Lucky we have many f0lks wh0 d0 kn0w shrimp and we d0n't need t0 rely 0n f0lks like me, L0L.
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

0 Not allowed!
    Ta da!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
    ~ My 350 Litre Tank Journal ~

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz 
    fishies - Hardy85 The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA 
    cheers man - mojosodope Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy 
    lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Sweet fix, h0pe it w0rks well f0r y0u!
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    looks great. I'd just comment on the superglue idea, I don't think it's safe for aquariums. If you did end up wanting to glue something I'd suggest using aquarium safe silicone.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerileous View Post
    looks great. I'd just comment on the superglue idea, I don't think it's safe for aquariums. If you did end up wanting to glue something I'd suggest using aquarium safe silicone.
    Superglue is fine. In saltwater tanks, a lot of folks use the superglue to glue frags onto coral plugs. I think they use the gel form of superglue. Not sure if you would to silicone or glue the sponge, since it'll have to be removed occasionally to be cleaned.