· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 205 of 351 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3504

Thread: Slap's 40B

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVA View Post
    Are we talking about a gradient fill for a background, from light (top) to dark (bottom)?
    Precisely...I've never dealt with an airbrush before, but I have friends who do
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

Asking good questions, keep it up! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on the tank move - Slaphppy7 Thanks for being the 2000th poster on the 40B! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Stay warm!! - DeboraBremner Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    So a light blue / off white fading down to a darker blue / black
    Current tanks:
    37G FW - 3 Pearl Gourami, 4 Black Mollies, approximately 20+ Molly Fry, 5 Assassin Snails | 10G Planted FW - 14 Molly Fry, rocks, DW and an Anubias Nana - journal
    "We come from the land of the ice and snow" | "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage | What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
    How to cycle without fishies!

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    I know, that tank is fabulous...and dual 29s??....what dual 29s???....we've been waiting a long time for updates on that build , lol
    Gee whiz..... They're getting there. I will start to cycle the first tank tomorrow with seeded media. I'm going to use them as QTs so I can complete my schools in the 75 gal. Then I'll be stocking the 29s. The aquarium club I joined is having their winter auction on 1/26. Don't know if they will have anything I am looking for (neon dwarf rainbows, scissortails & longfinned leopard danios). If they don't, I will be making a trip to Hoffer's in Milwaukee.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

2 Not allowed!
    LOL, we're just messing with you Laura...I know those tanks are going to be so nice, I'm a bit anxious, that's all

1 Not allowed!
    That could be pretty cool, but you could receive the same effect w/ a flat background, merely by playing with your light.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

0 Not allowed!
    Yep, with a hanging light, for sure

0 Not allowed!
    Matt, Three thousand posts now, in 9 months no less, must be some kind of record for that, LOL!!
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry for being such a Chatty Kathy, lol....dang, I just aged myself with that one!

2 Not allowed!
    I've got a plan, I'm gonna deposit just enough of my FF winnings cash to get the AC70 and extra biomedia ordered...gotta time it just right so that Mrs. Slap doesn't find out and spend it on something stupid, like groceries or something

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Sorry for being such a Chatty Kathy, lol....dang, I just aged myself with that one!
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Page 205 of 351 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast