· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 197 of 362 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3612

Thread: Slap's 40B

0 Not allowed!
    yeah, you can't win games when your defense encroaches on every other play...and you gotta play FOUR quarters, not just the 4th quarter...time to change my avatar back...

Sue, I hope the Pats win, MY least favorite team in the AFC is the Buncos...
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

2 Not allowed!
    Hey Slap, I always wondered if you took your name from these episodes of "how I met your mother"?

I always meant to ask but forgot, untill CBS started running previews for the "fifth slap" tonight.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Merry Christmas buddy! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Merry Christmas Sandz! - Taurus 
    Happy birthday buddy! - KevinVA Happy B-day!! - steeler1 Happy Bday bud!!! - Hardy85 Have a little cake and ..... - fishmommie .... beer.  Hope it was a good one. - fishmommie 
    Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! - jeffs99dime I'll drink to that! - steeler1 Enjoy! - Hardy85 This one's on me... - Slaphppy7 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

2 Not allowed!
    Lol sorry that y'all hate the Bronco's - I just respect their team. They have a Maimi Heat approach right now with Peyton, Welker, Knowshon and the Thomas'. I personally am anti-pats because of their cold systematic approach and their push to sign a contract, then restructure it later to meet salary cap with other people... doesnt sit well with me, but i guess you cant deny the results.
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler1 View Post
    Hey Slap, I always wondered if you took your name from these episodes of "how I met your mother"?

I always meant to ask but forgot, untill CBS started running previews for the "fifth slap" tonight.
    I saw that last night...they stole my moniker!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    Lol sorry that y'all hate the Bronco's - I just respect their team. They have a Maimi Heat approach right now with Peyton, Welker, Knowshon and the Thomas'. I personally am anti-pats because of their cold systematic approach and their push to sign a contract, then restructure it later to meet salary cap with other people... doesnt sit well with me, but i guess you cant deny the results.
    I hate both of them...just happen to hate the Buncos more, lol

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Merry Christmas buddy! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Merry Christmas Sandz! - Taurus 
    Happy birthday buddy! - KevinVA Happy B-day!! - steeler1 Happy Bday bud!!! - Hardy85 Have a little cake and ..... - fishmommie .... beer.  Hope it was a good one. - fishmommie 
    Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! - jeffs99dime I'll drink to that! - steeler1 Enjoy! - Hardy85 This one's on me... - Slaphppy7 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Haha well we all have our dislikes...
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

0 Not allowed!
    But you know what I WOULD like?...some more fish...I have my FF winnings burning a hole in my pocket...

Awards Showcase

Asking good questions, keep it up! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on the tank move - Slaphppy7 Thanks for being the 2000th poster on the 40B! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Stay warm!! - DeboraBremner Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    But you know what I WOULD like?...some more fish...I have my FF winnings burning a hole in my pocket...
    you know petco has 55 gallon tanks for $55 that would help with that cash burning a hole in your pocket. again you don't need that couch it is taking up valuable tank real estate!
    Current tanks:
    37G FW - 3 Pearl Gourami, 4 Black Mollies, approximately 20+ Molly Fry, 5 Assassin Snails | 10G Planted FW - 14 Molly Fry, rocks, DW and an Anubias Nana - journal
    "We come from the land of the ice and snow" | "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage | What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
    How to cycle without fishies!

0 Not allowed!
    YOU know I don't need a couch, I know I don't need a couch...it's Mrs. Slap that needs convincing, lol...maybe we can start a petition

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hey everybody, i am just interested in this one dollar per gallon tank sale i keep hearing about. Where can I find it? I searched but must have missed it somehow.

Awards Showcase

Asking good questions, keep it up! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on the tank move - Slaphppy7 Thanks for being the 2000th poster on the 40B! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Stay warm!! - DeboraBremner Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    at PetCo stores - Tetra tanks are $1 per gallon - sizes include 10,20,29,40, and 55 gallon tanks. It goes until Jan 25 - see this thread - http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=115671
    Current tanks:
    37G FW - 3 Pearl Gourami, 4 Black Mollies, approximately 20+ Molly Fry, 5 Assassin Snails | 10G Planted FW - 14 Molly Fry, rocks, DW and an Anubias Nana - journal
    "We come from the land of the ice and snow" | "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage | What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
    How to cycle without fishies!

Page 197 of 362 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast