Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3603

Thread: Slap's 40B

0 Not allowed!
    Will do, thanks buddy...
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have been hiding out! Not really, but life is nutso at the moment ( as in fullfull and busy, not anything horrible) and it is all I can manage to keep everything going... Tanks included!

It also helps that all things on the fish front have been good and I haven't had to come looking for help...
    We have a happy smallish crew and hope to add a few more fish soon, but it will probably be closer to Christmas before we manage it.

2 Not allowed!
    Hey everybody,
    Here's a fuzzy video of veggie night from this weekend...I wanted to get my BNP as she was munching on her zucchini, but of course I scared her off accidentally before i got much footage of her...you can see the new Pristella tetras f4rom the 10 gallon that were transferred to this 40g tank, they seem to be getting bigger now that they are in their new home...and a couple of the male Rosy tetras doing their fin-flaring dance...

Thanks for watching!

0 Not allowed!
    Wow!!, your Rosy's have realy grown, I notice the males have developed the white hooks on their anal fins. I see you have the gold pristella tetras, they are one of the best color-morphs developed IMO.

Nice tank as usual.
    Last edited by steeler58; 12-16-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget

0 Not allowed!
    Hey steeler!

Yes they sure have grown, the Colombians too...LOVE that coloring on the Rosy's fins and the Colombian's tail fins...one of the Rosys has a LONG anal fin, as first glance it looks like poop, lol...he does ALOT of fin flaring, and chasing the others around..I was unsure of the type of Pristellas, thanks for the info!

My corys were being shy that night, hiding in the back
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 12-16-2013 at 06:31 PM.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Great vid. and tank. Love plecos. Have to share this photo of mine. She's too lazy to hang on so she just wormed her way underneath the zuc. :o)
    1-newly planted 90 001.JPG
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks fishmommie, I think plecos are really neat, too...I remember you showed us that pic before, it CRACKS me up how she shimmied up underneath it!

If you recall, I started with 2 of them, but the male did not make it for some reason, he's the only fish I have lost...I would like to get some more here soon...are the albinos the only ones that are pale in color like that?...I would like some light-colored ones that will really stand out against my dark driftwood

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Merry Christmas buddy! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Merry Christmas Sandz! - Taurus 
    Happy birthday buddy! - KevinVA Happy B-day!! - steeler1 Happy Bday bud!!! - Hardy85 Have a little cake and ..... - fishmommie .... beer.  Hope it was a good one. - fishmommie 
    Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! - jeffs99dime I'll drink to that! - steeler1 Enjoy! - Hardy85 This one's on me... - Slaphppy7 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    LOL totally new version of sleepwalking/eating.
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    LOL totally new version of sleepwalking/eating.
    LOL no kiddin'

Hey Sandz, where have you been, buddy!

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Merry Christmas buddy! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Merry Christmas Sandz! - Taurus 
    Happy birthday buddy! - KevinVA Happy B-day!! - steeler1 Happy Bday bud!!! - Hardy85 Have a little cake and ..... - fishmommie .... beer.  Hope it was a good one. - fishmommie 
    Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! - jeffs99dime I'll drink to that! - steeler1 Enjoy! - Hardy85 This one's on me... - Slaphppy7 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Got knocked out for 2 weeks sick as a dog + aniversary of my wedding - my niece and nephew both had nationals this last week so that was that - niece came in 2nd for cheerleading and nephew 6th but they were the only non-allstar team - I drove tampa to jacksonville yesterday morning after being in charge of 13 12 year old girls and not getting to sleep before 2am then up at 630 for a week.. now im just trying to cope with getting back to normal life! I have been working really hard and have been a top producer for like 6mo... and what do they do? ask me to do more! So I havent got a break for a while... then I turned around and tonight starting at a gym because I want to get more physically active, not just busy and I have to schedule that time in my life. My fish and changing water have taken up the other 30min of my days lol. Also - christmas and getting everyone taken care of has been stressful.

So now with that mouthful, im going to work on my fish come the first of the year but I dont have time or energy until the 1st of the year. Ill have about 9 days off and my batterys need new life!
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

Page 169 of 361 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast