· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 167 of 349 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3483

Thread: Slap's 40B

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler1 View Post
    I'm glad the Pristilla, made the move so well, I too am looking forward to a video or pictures.
    Thanks buddy, I'll get a vid when I have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by gronlaura View Post
    And lets not forget the platies - maybe of video of Lauren's tank, too.
    we can do that too, no problem
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

2. Default

1 Not allowed!
    I bet the pristellas were happier... Ours are also so much happier in the 36 than they were in the 15!

0 Not allowed!
    hi Goble, have not seen you here in awhile!...oh yeah, the pristellas are in a much better place now...just had time last night for a few pics of the juvie/fry platys in Lauren's 10 gallon, will try to get a vid of my tank with the new members tonight..I keep trying to convince Lauren to get some floating plants, maybe just some of the anacharis from my tank, but she won't budge

0 Not allowed!

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Fish look nice and healthy. Pretty guppy.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, RCS, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks Laura, Lauren helps take good care of them...she is wanting to upgrade to a 20, but has not presented that idea to Mrs. Slap yet, lol...I am gonna stay out of that one, for now

It WOULD give us a 10g QT, or maybe a betta tank though

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Thanks Laura, Lauren helps take good care of them...she is wanting to upgrade to a 20, but has not presented that idea to Mrs. Slap yet, lol...I am gonna stay out of that one, for now

It WOULD give us a 10g QT, or maybe a betta tank though
    The 20 is a great idea. Make it a 20 long for a larger footprint for the fish. I think it's a much more attractive tank than the 20 high.
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, RCS, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gronlaura View Post
    The 20 is a great idea. Make it a 20 long for a larger footprint for the fish. I think it's a much more attractive tank than the 20 high.
    Oh yes, it would definitley be a 20 long, but the main issue would be finding a place to put it...the 10 is currently sitting on a small chest of drawers, and it barely fits

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Oh yes, it would definitley be a 20 long, but the main issue would be finding a place to put it...the 10 is currently sitting on a small chest of drawers, and it barely fits
    Move the chest of drawers, build a stand????

0 Not allowed!
    Now what makes you think I have the skills necessary to just up and "build" a stand???

Somehow I knew that was going to be your suggestion, lol

Page 167 of 349 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast