· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1662 of 1663 FirstFirst ... 66211621562161216521660166116621663 LastLast
Results 16,611 to 16,620 of 16624

Thread: Slap's 40B

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Glad to see him!
    Are you planning to get him some friends? I couldn't seem to keep more than one at a time fed. I never did find that method of transitioning one over to fish food (including kitchen offerings). I recall you found success with those offerings in the past. Was it squash?
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Yes, I need to get some more, I miss those little guys...I have always bought them locally from the box stores, but have not had time to shop for them...yes, mine loved pretty much any veggie I offered
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    I really liked keeping them too.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

1 Not allowed!
    I had one do that--showed up after several months. Then promptly disappeared again. Anyway, how are things, Slap?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

5 Not allowed!
    Been busy around here lately, sorry I have not posted more....one daughter graduating high school and getting ready for college, the other one planning her marriage....crazy busy at work too, as it is every summer, we have the "summer turn" going on at the dorms...the kids are made to leave during the summer, and we go in and do maintenance (as in, fix all of the things they've torn up, lol)....and inventory coming up at the end of August, like every year.

Lauren, my youngest daughter, was going away to Texas A&M, initially...but now she's going to start off at the University where I work...since I'm a full time employee there, her tuition is free...AND, she got a scholarship that allows her to live in the dorms for free, as well...we'll see how it goes, the university is only a 20 minute drive from our house, so if it doesn't work out, she can always come back home...either way, as long as she is enrolled full time, she's still a nice little tax break...........she has to have a roommate that is assigned to her dorm (female, of course) according to the same type of scholarship won, so there's that, as well....she doesn't seem too concerned about it...I sure would be!....I'm not really into living with strangers, lol

Bethany, my older daughter, is planning on getting married in Feb 2021....she just got braces put on her teeth a few months ago, and wants them gone before she takes her wedding pics, lol....Josh is a good guy, they've been together 9 years, so they have my blessing

Other than that, just Life's little trials and tribulations that always seen to pop up at the wrong time, lol, but I'll be fine

And as always, the bit of stress that comes with hurricane season...all we can do is pray and hope for the best
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 06-23-2019 at 03:23 PM.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    That time of year again...it's actually been a few months on, that I've had to float the freezies...it saves water, since I don't have to run the tap until it's temp matches my tanks' water...I already know "cold" from the faucet is too warm for water changes....smaller WC's during the summer months, for obvious reasons

ice float.JPG

ice float 2.JPG

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Hey Matt, congratulations to Lauren and Bethany! This is the stuff that makes Fathers proud.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Thanks very much Larry, they do make me proud, indeed

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Nice updates.

Congrats to Lauren on her graduation! Awesome job winning that scholarship!

Congrats to Bethany on her engagement. Wonderful family news, all around.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you, Rivers

Page 1662 of 1663 FirstFirst ... 66211621562161216521660166116621663 LastLast