· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1605 of 1663 FirstFirst ... 60511051505155515951603160416051606160716151655 ... LastLast
Results 16,041 to 16,050 of 16624

Thread: Slap's 40B

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    No endlers in the 29G, presently...might have to get the pearls quicker than I thought, for population control, lol...they probably wouldn't be of any help, anyway

It's no big deal, I can split them up later...actually kind of fun to have fry, even if they're only livebearers...as long as they don't go nutso with the breeding

I can hear a "told you so" coming from SueD at any minute.....
    In a 40B, you've got plenty of time before reaching critical mass.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    I know, I want to travel by horse only, from now on
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SueD View Post
    In a 40B, you've got plenty of time before reaching critical mass.
    More comforting words, I have not heard in a very long time....thanks for posting, Sue, was hoping you'd see this and post

Curiously, I've seen fry in smaller numbers for quite some time, but none reach adulthood (?)

I'll try for a vid of who I think the "momma" may be tonight, if I get a chance
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 02-21-2018 at 02:14 AM.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

5 Not allowed!
    Sometimes I like to mess with my fish by moving the LED all the way to the front of the tank

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy New Year - mommy1   Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA   Good Morning :-) - Taurus   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Just to let you know I'm thinking about you. Better things will come. - Taurus   
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - MCHRKiller   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MCHRKiller   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MCHRKiller   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MCHRKiller   Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MCHRKiller   

3 Not allowed!
    Beautiful tank! Seeing your tetras be so active makes me contemplate them
    3x75 gallons|1x55 gallon|2x40 gallons

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    I tried it once, freaked out the fish (but tricked them into spawning) and the husband (he thought the expensive new lights were malfunctioning)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHRKiller View Post
    Beautiful tank! Seeing your tetras be so active makes me contemplate them
    Thanks again, Jenn!...there's just so many Characidae available, the variety is awesome, surely I can talk you into one or six of them, lol

Quote Originally Posted by cajunqn81 View Post
    They do seem a bit perplexed...
    Helps me get a rough count of them, they gravitate to the front when the light is moved, for some reason...they don't do it when the LED is bear the rear, but lots more obstacles (the jungle) back there is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by WhistlingBadger View Post
    Do you ever give them a thunderstorm? Mine really hate that. ha ha ha
    Tries it once, long ago, as soon as I heard the hatchets thumping on the glass lid, haven't tried it since, lol

Page 1605 of 1663 FirstFirst ... 60511051505155515951603160416051606160716151655 ... LastLast