· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 159 of 351 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3502

Thread: Slap's 40B

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    So when are you going to place your next order??
    Hopefully next week, I have a coaching stipend due to me.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget

0 Not allowed!
    Cool, what else are you thinking of getting....gotta get the most out of that shipping fee, no?...I am kind of regretting not getting another BNP or two with the MH order
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

3 Not allowed!
    Tank looks stunning, Slap. Good idea using that first pic as your avatar.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gronlaura View Post
    Thanks so much gronlaura...you noticed!....speaking of avatars, yours makes me LOL every time I see it

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks so much gronlaura...you noticed!....speaking of avatars, yours makes me LOL every time I see it
    Anyone who has adopted, befriended or had a red cat as a family member (cats are red, not orange), will understand my avatar!

Red cats, especially females, have a mind and attitude all their own! I have had 2 red girl cats and they were really something. The more red color in your cat, the better!!!!
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

0 Not allowed!
    Cool, what else are you thinking of getting....gotta get the most out of that shipping fee, no?...I am kind of regretting not getting another BNP or two with the MH order
    Some more Red Phantom tetras, Lemon tetras, and Oto's to up a couple of schools, maybe some schwartzi corys.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden

0 Not allowed!
    Right on Gronlaura, I like the avatar change also, better than those white Charger helmets, LOL.
    -Vince Lombardi

0 Not allowed!
    Anyone who has adopted, befriended or had a red cat as a family member (cats are red, not orange), will understand my avatar!

Red cats, especially females, have a mind and attitude all their own! I have had 2 red girl cats and they were really something. The more red color in your cat, the better!!!!
    I'm gonna take your word on thr red-colored cat thing, we have had several, and the ones who've been beige or orange looking were always dubbed "blondie" by me...I was not really a cat person until about 10 years ago (when I got married, and suddenly became un-single)...I had lived here in our present home for 7 years prior, pet free....careless fly-by-night "neighbors" just left and ABANDONED some cats that we took in...I cannot stand to see ANY animal starve and suffer,,,and of course, neither could Angie or Lauren....we had at least 8 at one point, finally got down to the 3 we presently have now...they are well taken care of

Quote Originally Posted by steeler1 View Post
    Some more Red Phantom tetras, Lemon tetras, and Oto's to up a couple of schools, maybe some schwartzi corys.
    In a start-up tank?....sorry, lost track if you have mentioned one...but that stocking sounds cool enough regardless...

Quote Originally Posted by steeler1 View Post
    Right on Gronlaura, I like the avatar change also, better than those white Charger helmets, LOL.
    Hey, after that debacle of a loss the "Choke"-gers had, anything would be better than that dang helmet, lol

1 Not allowed!
    Nah, the fish are just going to replace ones that have passed away over the years except for the MH's.
    -Vince Lombardi

Awards Showcase

For your loss. - steeler1 <3 - Sandz Let's have a toast...TO DISCUS!!! - Slaphppy7 So I don't have to drink alone to celebrate your new discus ;-) - wgoldfarb One more fish for the tank, happy the Discus got thier in such great shape. - steeler1 
    A Toast To An Awesome Discus Owner! - Slaphppy7 For a succesfull Discus move!! - steeler1 A toast to more discus! - Slaphppy7 For another safe arrival! - steeler1 For the loss of you Cory's - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

1 Not allowed!
    steeler1 I'm glad to see you may go with the lemon tetras, I saw them in sometimes post recently that was getting out of discus and he had them also, they are gorgeous!

Page 159 of 351 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast