· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat thank you for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue For being understanding, thank you - Cliff (closest I could find to a catfish) Thanks for the nomination! - sheamurai 
    Thank you for the MOTM nomination - mommy1 I think you deserve a random gift. Yes, I think you do. - PhillipOrigami For being a fellow MA native! - Lolita Happy Birthday to you. - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 I've not seen anyone with an umbrella here. You seem to have an odd collection of gifts...so here's my contribution. :-) - ~firefly~ "genocidex;1139790]stupid question... but would i be able to use lawn clovers in a tank?  lol"  REALLY - Strider199 crayfish! - Brhino thanks for sharing - sheamurai 
    For filling out my school! :) - Flyby Stardancer silly rabbit... - sheamurai They say one of these a day keeps doctors away.... - Trillianne Day Two... - Trillianne Thanks for the frogbit very much :) - Greentoads41 
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - genocidex 

Default gotta love small lfs'

0 Not allowed!
    so i just got my congo tetras, sadly only 6, but even sadder due to all the stress of moving around so much, 1 died. so i sent the person (i think owner of the store) an email. i informed him of the death of the fish, that it was a bit out of my way to go just for 4.39, and i would love to get more of those tetras. that was the sum of the email. i was surprised to see him respond to me after hours. he informed me he was trying to secure another 40, because hes been flooded with request for them and i was more than welcome to the first ones. also he informed me that there was a 3 day fish warranty, but dont worry about the drive. freeze the fish and bring the receipt when you come for more congos and i will get 2 free for the inconvenience. im glad i donated almost 40$ in plants to this store. i mean talk about customer service. an email, after hours, with great news like that. im stoked! i cant wait to get more of these little fellows. also i was looking at prices around all the other stores want $7 for their congos, and they are all big, unhealthy females. so i think i got a steel with these small mixed ones. only 24hrs later and they are coloring up so nicely.
    KING OF THE GOLD BARBS RAWR!!!!
    I wonder if i plant one of my tiger barbs would the demon seed grow to a full tree?
    gotta love them bunnies!
    I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    excellent, nice t0 see s0me pe0ple care ab0ut their business rep. Happy f0r y0u.
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds like you found a great store

That is why I like to support small business like that. That type of customer service is very common in a small family owned business, but a lot harder to find in the big box stores
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Since I'm in MA too, which store was this?

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat thank you for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue For being understanding, thank you - Cliff (closest I could find to a catfish) Thanks for the nomination! - sheamurai 
    Thank you for the MOTM nomination - mommy1 I think you deserve a random gift. Yes, I think you do. - PhillipOrigami For being a fellow MA native! - Lolita Happy Birthday to you. - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 I've not seen anyone with an umbrella here. You seem to have an odd collection of gifts...so here's my contribution. :-) - ~firefly~ "genocidex;1139790]stupid question... but would i be able to use lawn clovers in a tank?  lol"  REALLY - Strider199 crayfish! - Brhino thanks for sharing - sheamurai 
    For filling out my school! :) - Flyby Stardancer silly rabbit... - sheamurai They say one of these a day keeps doctors away.... - Trillianne Day Two... - Trillianne Thanks for the frogbit very much :) - Greentoads41 

0 Not allowed!
    This one isnt in ma, its in seabrook nh. Petcity. They have a small fish selection, but they have the best selection of plants around. And are very willing to order almost anything you can want lol
    I wonder if i plant one of my tiger barbs would the demon seed grow to a full tree?
    gotta love them bunnies!

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    That's, what, a 15-20 minute ride up the 495 and 95 fr0m y0u? Seabr00k w0uld be ab0ut an h0ur and a half t0 2 h0urs f0r me if I gassed 0n it and av0ided the traffic issues. Might be a fun ride t0 take s0meday just t0 get 0ut 0f the h0use.

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    I think its closer to 40 mins lol. If you are coming up from ct, stop at tropical isles in framingham. They have by far the biggest selection of fish in the area.
    gotta love them bunnies!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    L0L, it always seemed s0 much sh0rter than that t0 me, when I dr0ve truck. Framingham, eh? a bit 0ff r0ute f0r me, but will keep it in mind- nice heads up f0r a s0urce.

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    its close to 80 miles out of my way and i still get there a few times year to look XD
    gotta love them bunnies!