After selling one 55 gallon, stand and gravel for $60, I said to heck with it. I'll keep the other one before I take another beating like that.

So, I filled the other 55 gallon again yesterday, threw about one inch of gravel in it, some ferns on driftwood and tossed my angelfish in there. I don't want to plant it again and I think I will take the easy route and just add some Silver Dollars and call it done. I had them before and like them. And because they get big, it doesn't take much to stock the tank.

I did see my electric bill went down $18 the one month I had these two 55 gallons not running. But guess what I found in my shrimp tank.......all by his lonesome swimming about? A little black skirt tetra. He had to be a month old because that's when I tossed the java fern in there so there had to be an egg attached. Just cute as could be but that tank has not had a water change or hardy any food for a month. I put him in my 29 planted with my cherry barbs and neons. Hope he survives because he sure is a cutie.