· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

Default What kind of fish is this?

0 Not allowed!
    A friend of mine had this drop out of the sky right in front of her place; it was dropped by some bird of prey whose eyes were larger than its talons. All she knows is that it's a sucker fish about 16 inches long. Looks kinda catfish-like or carp-like to me. Anyone here have more clues than I do?

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

it has been a rough work week and it's 5'o clock somewhere - cm12setx Because bunnies are good in threes. - KevinVA Oh Oh... they're multiplying!!! - fishmommie Back atcha! - KevinVA Back at you,  good sir! - Compass 
    I'm glad somebody's keeping this "old tradition" alive :) - steeler58 Here's to the 4th and nose hair fiascos! - Taurus got otos - cm12setx otos -- yay - RiversGirl Oto - SeaLady 
    Heres to getting the fish we like and the 4th of July wich was nice enough to be on a friday! - steeler58 Using some of my winnings on friends and you probably could use some coffee :) - steeler58 So very sorry :( - steeler58 TGIF! May the good Lord be with you and your family Matt. - Taurus Have a cyber-miller and forget about "trolls" first person I saw that did not like you, LOL!! - steeler58 
    pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie welcome back from vacation - showmebutterfly Congrats on 10,000 brother! - KevinVA Have another for reaching 10,000 posts!! - steeler58 Here's to the next 10,000 posts. - Compass 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    It is a "dead" fish...lol, j/k...I have no idea, it looks primitive
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    its an otocinclus on steroids lol

Awards Showcase

Thanks!!! - steeler58 Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 For 7,000 posts!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 For working with new fish keepers! Outstanding this month. - Taurus 
    Just Because - Surfdog A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 
    Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 
    cheers - Fishhook Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    It is a "dead" fish...lol, j/k...I have no idea, it looks primitive
    Bwahahahaaa, ninjad!!!!
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

Awards Showcase

it has been a rough work week and it's 5'o clock somewhere - cm12setx Because bunnies are good in threes. - KevinVA Oh Oh... they're multiplying!!! - fishmommie Back atcha! - KevinVA Back at you,  good sir! - Compass 
    I'm glad somebody's keeping this "old tradition" alive :) - steeler58 Here's to the 4th and nose hair fiascos! - Taurus got otos - cm12setx otos -- yay - RiversGirl Oto - SeaLady 
    Heres to getting the fish we like and the 4th of July wich was nice enough to be on a friday! - steeler58 Using some of my winnings on friends and you probably could use some coffee :) - steeler58 So very sorry :( - steeler58 TGIF! May the good Lord be with you and your family Matt. - Taurus Have a cyber-miller and forget about "trolls" first person I saw that did not like you, LOL!! - steeler58 
    pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie welcome back from vacation - showmebutterfly Congrats on 10,000 brother! - KevinVA Have another for reaching 10,000 posts!! - steeler58 Here's to the next 10,000 posts. - Compass 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Badger 1 View Post
    That looks darn close
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    Probably something with catostomus as its genus name.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    madagascariensis has it. Catostomus catostomus longnose sucker. Very unique in the fact that they have a transpacific distribution and are native in Asia and N. America.
    Support your local ichthyofauna - buy a fishing license!