· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default Tanks, Tanks, and More Tanks

0 Not allowed!
    So I've decided to start a journal on here... mostly to keep track of my randomness and thoughts lol.

Little breakdown of what I have:
    I started with a 55 back in october that I got off CL http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=104350

Recently that tank has become a 75g tank, stocked with 10 Parva Rainbows, 5 German Blue Rams, 10 Sterbai, 2 Calico BN Pleco, 5 Platy, and 2 Otos - pictures to follow over next few days

Well in February I was able to talk the better half into allowing me to do a "shrimp only" 10g tank
    -that has now become a 10g RCS and Chili Rasbora tank - not much has changed with that, except my RCS had a major die off the past 2 weeks - few shrimp a day dead

In May, my better half's father was going to use a double 10g tank stand as scrap metal, well I saved it and added two more 10g tanks, they originally housed the sterbai (recovering from barbel damage and raising 4 babies) and the other housed the 2 BN plecos
    -well now the top of those two is housing 2 Borelli Apistos and 6 orchid endlers
    -the other is housing 2 more BN plecos (1 super red, 1 calico) and 7 Endlers, I am waiting on determine the exact type, they are either Snake belly or a cross between a peacock endler and a endler #2

So as you can see, I have been adding a lot lately. I hope to slow down and start breeding some of these species.

Now that the intro is out of the way... this weekend was fun and productive.
    -German Blue Rams laid eggs again
    -Found at least 8-10 babies from the unknown type of endler
    -Worked on the stand for the 3 10g tanks
    2013-07-21_16-43-12_150.jpg
    The Dirty 75
    11 Parva Rainbow, 2 Platies, 14 Sterbai, 4 Calico BN Pleco
    My Triple 10 Stack
    My First AC Thread

0 Not allowed!
    Nice stand. It looks great.

Liters to Gallons conversion calculator

"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
    "
    your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1

0 Not allowed!
    Beautiful stand there, Hardy...and congrats on the offspring
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    Just talked to AdrianHD - one of the bigger names that deals with Endlers.

Based on photos he believes I have Orchid and Snake Chest Endlers - the snakes are the ones who I have the babies from
    The Dirty 75
    My Triple 10 Stack
    My First AC Thread

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz 
    fishies - Hardy85 The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA 
    cheers man - mojosodope Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy 
    lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    busy man!! Y0ur h0use must be a tourist attraction, that's awes0me. H0pe y0u can s0rt 0ut y0ur shrimp dying 0ff. That is a nice stand, g00d j0b. can't wait t0 see the pics 0f all the tanks.
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshot View Post
    busy man!! Y0ur h0use must be a tourist attraction, that's awes0me. H0pe y0u can s0rt 0ut y0ur shrimp dying 0ff. That is a nice stand, g00d j0b. can't wait t0 see the pics 0f all the tanks.
    lol, not a tourist attraction yet... if I end up with my tank rack or two it may be, but for now its just a come visit if you wanna type thing
    The Dirty 75
    My Triple 10 Stack
    My First AC Thread

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Merry Christmas buddy! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Merry Christmas Sandz! - Taurus Happy birthday buddy! - KevinVA Happy B-day!! - steeler1 Happy Bday bud!!! - Hardy85 Have a little cake and ..... - fishmommie 
    .... beer.  Hope it was a good one. - fishmommie Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! - jeffs99dime I'll drink to that! - steeler1 Enjoy! - Hardy85 This one's on me... - Slaphppy7 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Nice to see another journal! Hardy you need to photobomb this thing!
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

0 Not allowed!
    10g Tank, Red Cherry Shrimp, Chili Rasbora and two sponge filters (each rated for 20g)
    2013-07-17_21-15-05_984.jpg

10g Tank, Super Red BN Pleco, Calico BN Pleco (both growing out until they go in 75), and 6+ Snake Chest Endlers
    2013-07-17_21-14-53_670.jpg

10g Tank, Pair Apisto Borelli, 7 Orchid Endlers
    2013-07-17_21-14-40_194.jpg

The poor male apisto keeps getting put in his place by the female, she really is evil. Hopefully once he starts coloring up she'll take a liking to him
    The Dirty 75
    My Triple 10 Stack
    My First AC Thread

0 Not allowed!
    I may eventually clear out the RCS tank and do another pair of apistos or something similar to the other two. Right now it's kinda a mess, but the chili's love all the tall surface plants
    The Dirty 75
    My Triple 10 Stack
    My First AC Thread

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz 
    fishies - Hardy85 The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA 
    cheers man - mojosodope Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy 
    lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy85 View Post
    lol, not a tourist attraction yet... if I end up with my tank rack or two it may be, but for now its just a come visit if you wanna type thing
    Nice t0 hear, but Buffal0 is ab0ut 400 miles fr0m me, L0L. If I'm ever in the area.......
    Nice l00king setups my friend!
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!