· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 228 of 231 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2301

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Told ya he was "guru", I actually had the pleasure of speaking with him over the phone once when I had some issues with my PC...great guy
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    And as he mentioned a while back, not only does he resemble Antonio Banderas, but he sounds like him, too.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

3 Not allowed!
    I know we all need a narration of our tanks tour...should start a thread

Put a Voice to Your Name...most of you have given pictures.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Maybe one day...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep, I hope all is well with you ;-) - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    I get both images at work will have to try this tonight at home. Oh and can I just say....WOW to the above. You are very knowledgeable!
    Not really. I just know how to fool everyone LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Told ya he was "guru", I actually had the pleasure of speaking with him over the phone once when I had some issues with my PC...great guy
    You are making me blush! Actually, I most people here are pretty cool :-) It's a fun community!

And as he mentioned a while back, not only does he resemble Antonio Banderas, but he sounds like him, too.
    Ok. Now you are stretching the truth. I don't resemble Antonio Banderas, I am Antonio Banderas. You can call me Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    I know we all need a narration of our tanks tour...should start a thread Put a Voice to Your Name...most of you have given pictures.
    And in 10 seconds destroy the fantasy that I sound all sexy like Antonio Banderas? Oh no, I want all you ladies to keep fantasizing!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep, I hope all is well with you ;-) - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    You are exactly right, the medal shows for me, but I get a "bad gateway" error message for the clover
    It sounds as if the content delivery server in your area isn't working properly. Can you try the following, to see what the exact IP address of the server is?

- hold down the Windows key (the same key that brings up the start menu) and while holding it down press the letter r. You will see dialog box asking you for the name of a file to open. Type "cmd" (without the quotes!) and hit enter

- You should see a new window with a black background. Now type the following and press enter: ping www.aquaticcommunity.com.

- Teh first line you will see will say "pinging some server name [some IP address] with 32 bytes of data

If you can post here the name of the server and it's IP address, I'll see what I can find. The IP address is a 12 digit number in the format ###.###.###.###

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Tony, I did as you directed, and get this message:

"pingwww.aquaticcommunity.com is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file."

No spaces in pingwww.aquaticcommunity.com, correct?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Slap: I believe the content delivery network housing these images is maxcdn.com. I am about to contact them for help, but it would help if you can give me the name and address of the server from the instructions in the post immediately above. Here is a screen shot from my computer. The name and IP address I need are from the line circled in red:

ping.png

In my case, the name of the server is aqua.petpublishing.netdna-cdn.com (it might or might not be the same for you) and the IP address is 108.161.189.160 (again, it might or might not be the same for you)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Tony, I did as you directed, and get this message:

"pingwww.aquaticcommunity.com is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file."

No spaces in pingwww.aquaticcommunity.com, correct?
    oops sorry -- yes, there is a space after the word ping

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Let me try again, stand by

Page 228 of 231 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast