· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 227 of 231 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2301

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    I am fighting a cold-all of the stress and working in a freezer 9+ hours a day have me on cold meds..be nice.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    LOL, sorry...congrats on the 10 grand
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Is anyone else seeing the incorrectly rendered pages that I see?
    I haven't had any issues, either. Both my work PC (Chrome) and cell phone (IE) display the site correctly.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep, I hope all is well with you ;-) - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Site displayed incorrectly for me a couple of days ago, but fixed itself, and now displays corerectly. It's why I suggested a refresh of the browser cache. Slap, try opening the site on a different browser and see if the problem continues.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Good evening, my friend, it's so nice to have you back

Curiously, the site looks just fine here at home, on my trusty Vista, without a cache clean, with FF

Windows 7 at work still displayed the pages on the AC as shown above when I left for the day

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   My fish say thanks - KoryKat   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Look at the top of the page, and to the right of your username, where your gifts should be

Attachment 49143
    Yup something is wrong with the page. The images are missing. The only things left is the "spaces" where the images at the top should be. Renders bad on Chrome, Edge, IE 11, Safari.

Maybe the following directory is missing images?

var IMGDIR_MISC = "images/misc";
    var IMGDIR_BUTTON = "images/buttons";
    Last edited by Rocksor; 09-29-2016 at 02:41 AM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep, I hope all is well with you ;-) - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   

4 Not allowed!
    I think the problem is that many of the images used on the site (but not all) are stored on a different subdomain than the rest of the forum files. Most of the forum stuff is at www.aquaticcommunity.com. Many of the images, however, are stored at www.aquaticcommunity.com. I believe the missing images are the ones in the latter address. Try this: click on each of the two links below, and see what the result is. The first one should give you the image of a (very small) medal (the ones you get with an award). Those images are stored at the "www" subdomain. The second image should give you a (very small) clover. Those images are stored at the "data" subdomain. In my computer at home I can see both. I'm guessing those of you with problems will see the medal, but will not see the clover.

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/images/medals/sreputation-silver.gif

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqu...fts/clover.gif

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Did some more digging.

As it turns out, everything on www.aquaticcommunity.com is housed at the aquaticcommunity.com address and server (IP address 67.43.11.139).

The stuff at the "data" subdomain, however, is housed by a content delivery network. Content delivery networks work by housing copies of the files in many servers at many different geographical locations. When you request the file (in this case an image), the network chooses the server closest to you, and delivers the file from there. So, the physical server that sends you the image is different depending on where your computer is located when you load the page. It's supposed to make files load much faster.

if you are on a windows computer and don't mind getting under the hood a bit, try this:

- hold down the Windows key (the same key that brings up the start menu) and while holding it down press the letter r. You will see dialog box asking you for the name of a file to open. Type "cmd" (without the quotes!) and hit enter

- You should see a new window with a black background. Now type the following and press enter: ping aquaticcomunity.com. In response you will see 5 lines appear one by one on yoru screen. The last four lines should say "Reply from [some number]" followeed by a time in milliseconds. This is the amount of time it took the aquaticcommunity server to respond to your computer.

- Now type ping www.aquaticcommunity.com. The first line will show you the specific content delivery server and IP address that delivers files to you based on your location. The next four should be response times. If you are having trouble, however, instead of response times you might get some type of error saying there was no response from the server.

I'm guessing it's a problem with the content delivery network. Unfortunately, I would have no idea how to even start to address it -- that would probably have to be William, or whoever set up the forum in the first place.Still, I'll keep digging.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wgoldfarb View Post
    I'm guessing those of you with problems will see the medal, but will not see the clover.

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/images/medals/sreputation-silver.gif

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqu...fts/clover.gif
    You are exactly right, the medal shows for me, but I get a "bad gateway" error message for the clover

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    I get both images at work will have to try this tonight at home. Oh and can I just say....WOW to the above. You are very knowledgeable!
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Page 227 of 231 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229 ... LastLast