· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

Default A trip d0wn mem0ry RANGE

0 Not allowed!
    D0n't kn0w if any0ne besides myself is int0 firearms, but I f0und this 0ld picture 0f myself,when I was a much y0unger man, 0n the "Currey Range" 1200 meter rifle range At Ft. Devens, in Ayer Massachusetts. We were at a sniper training class and 0ne 0f the instructors brought in this .50 caliber rifle f0r us t0 tinker with al0ng with 0ur standard issue M24 sniper rifles, we were sh00ting cantaloupes at 800 meters (1/2 mile), L0L, I miss the g00d 0ld days. H0w hands0me a c0uple we were...
    me with the 50.jpg
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

Awards Showcase

Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 
    a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ TGIF!!!!!!!!!! - Taurus hides the stick and gives you a cookie instead - RiversGirl TGIF *cheers* - RiversGirl 
    more new fish!! - SeaLady Supposed to be a Neon but looks more like a Cardinal :) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 It's Miller time! - Taurus A hot toddy for your crude. :-) - Taurus 
    After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed one! - Plecos TGIF it's been awile ;) - steeler58 TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    ^^^ That would be a BLAST
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    ^^^ That would be a BLAST
    It truly was. There was fruit salad sprayed f0r 10 meters in every directi0n. We were firing 700 grain full metal jacketed b0at tail match grade 12.7mm ammunition.The projectiles c0me 0ut 0f the barrel squeezed d0wn and elongated t0 the size 0f a pinky finger. S0unds and kicks like a howitzer, but hits like a speeding freight train.
    Last edited by Longshot; 07-19-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Awards Showcase

Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 
    a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ TGIF!!!!!!!!!! - Taurus hides the stick and gives you a cookie instead - RiversGirl TGIF *cheers* - RiversGirl 
    more new fish!! - SeaLady Supposed to be a Neon but looks more like a Cardinal :) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 It's Miller time! - Taurus A hot toddy for your crude. :-) - Taurus 
    After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed one! - Plecos TGIF it's been awile ;) - steeler58 TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Hooo-wee....I can't imagine sniping with ammo that big and powerful...I bet it DID kick like a mule

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Y0u d0n't just fire that beast, y0u dang near RIDE it, L0L. After 5 rounds y0u are h0rrified and thrilled all at the same time, after 10 y0u are happy t0 hand it t0 the next guy l00king t0 take a beating. Sh0ulder g0es numb but c0mes back t0 life with a vengeance.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Sh0ulder g0es numb but c0mes back t0 life with a vengeance.
    Reminds me of coming home from the skeet range after 4 or 5 rounds with the 12 gauge

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I haven't t0re up s0me clay in near 20 years, that is m0re fun than a man sh0uld be all0wed t0 have by himself. I have an 0ld 12 guage Westernfield pump with an adjustable ch0ke, that thing is superb f0r killing clay, despite the shorter barrel length, Just crank the ch0ke super tight and it powders "pigeons". That rifle kicks half again as much as a 12 gauge pump, l0l.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Oh heck yeah, no scattergun could compare to that 50 cal

0 Not allowed!
    Played with a 50 once. Beert bottles at a kilometer. Was glad I'd strapped on a shoulder pad and that it was a relatively calm day with little wind

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    That's g00d sh00ting! Sub minute 0f angle- cl0ser t0 1/2 minute 0f angle at 1Km. With 3-5 mph winds y0u were probably favoring slightly t0 windward, even with a heavy 12.7mm at 1Km slight winds will play hav0c, that is FINE marksmanship! We were sh00ting apples at 600 meters with 173 grain FMJ match grade 7.62mm in 5-7 mph cr0ss winds c0ming in fr0m 3 different directi0ns, very challenging- especially with heavy mirage fr0m the heat rising 0ff 0f the range.
    Last edited by Longshot; 07-19-2013 at 06:37 PM.