· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, got it --- thanks for the info! At least I now know what to do if it happens to me!

0 Not allowed!
    yea, I think it probably had to do with me commenting on 6-7 threads in a relatively short period of time.

I was the only one on in the AM last saturday, and responded to a few different threads.

I'm assuming it took that as spam.

It's ok, I completely understand Cliff, I just find it funny because I just helped KevinVA get back unbanned before I got it lol

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Methinks my ip got banned, couldn't get on the day before and yesterday.
    Sent email to admin, no response, maybe the spam filter deleted that too :(
    Username was BIO-Linist.
    I eventually got my ip address changed by messing around with my router but there is no guarantee I'll be able to do that again.

0 Not allowed!
    it was 2-3 days after i got an email out b4 I was fixed, just have to be patient and it gets resolved

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    OK I'll wait a day or two then... although I'm starting to like this name because dinosaurs.

Awards Showcase

Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 
    a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ TGIF!!!!!!!!!! - Taurus hides the stick and gives you a cookie instead - RiversGirl TGIF *cheers* - RiversGirl 
    more new fish!! - SeaLady Supposed to be a Neon but looks more like a Cardinal :) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 It's Miller time! - Taurus A hot toddy for your crude. :-) - Taurus 
    After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed one! - Plecos TGIF it's been awile ;) - steeler58 TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by trilobiteThis! View Post
    OK I'll wait a day or two then... although I'm starting to like this name because dinosaurs.
    So you started all over?...back down to "Guppy" level?....NOOOO, I'd lose all of my cool cold beer gifts up there!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by trilobiteThis! View Post
    you can request a formal name change on your old profile

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm back? Thanks to William
    idk about the name change - if it 'aint broke don't fix it.

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, I think I'm the one being banned now. All day today I have been unable to access the forum from my home computer. I get a message saying the website is unavailable. If I try accessing it via tapatalk on my cell phone while outside my house it works ok (that is how I'm posting this message) but if my cell phone is connected to my home WiFi, I lose access again even from my phone. It would seem the ip address of my home is being blocked.

I've already sent a message to admin@aquaticcommunity.com with my username and ip address, I'm hoping that is what I needed to do?

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have been banned twice after trying to post pictures in a new thread, having the pictures not upload, and trying to back out of posting. Both times I couldn't get on for 3-4 days. Hope this helps! Has anyone else had this issue?