· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    TBH, i know of 3-4 Mods, is there a list anywhere of who all is a mod?

FOUND IT
    http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=1612
    Last edited by Triton; 07-18-2013 at 05:16 PM. Reason: found it
    The Dirty 75
    11 Parva Rainbow, 2 Platies, 14 Sterbai, 4 Calico BN Pleco
    My Triple 10 Stack
    My First AC Thread

Awards Showcase

lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus 
    Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 
    Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 
    Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    If you scroll down to the bottom of the main forum front page, there is a small link that is labeled "View Forum Leaders" that is probably better to use (It pulls the information based on how the ranks are set, instead of relying on a post to be updated). It will also let you know which ones are online at the moment.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    It's all good HB, I was just stating my case :)

Endangered Species 150G Journal
    Discus Grow Out 65G Journal

'No disrespect intended, but I tell it like it is.'

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    sorry. wasn't aware of the names of the other mods. now I know where to find them.
    And sorry Cliff - that's what you get for being such a good guy - constant pestering :o(
    Not to say the others aren't good guys as well ....:o), I just didn't know their 'names'
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for all the kind words guys

But truth be told, the other mods do just as much around here as I do, if not more. The only difference is that I take care of the stuff that everyone can see, like the comps, while my fellow mods take care of more than their far share of things like banning trolls and spammers, moving threads to the correct section......... and so on.

We really do have a mod team here
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Oh wow, glad I know what's going on. I have been banned twice now. I just keep changing the mac ID in my router which forces my isp to give me a new ip address. At least now I know that I can contact a mod to get help. If it happens again to I just send my IP to have it unbanned?
    "At some point you aren't making the animal more dead...You are just making a bigger mess." - Demjor19

0 Not allowed!
    For those who are still having this problem, the fastest way to get it resolved is to send an email to the following address: admin@aquaticcommunity.com
    This address can be found on the home page, on the left hand side click on "feedback"

Please include your username on the forum and your Ip address if you know it.
    Last edited by KingFisher; 07-22-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Liters to Gallons conversion calculator

"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
    "
    your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1

0 Not allowed!
    YAY! I'm unbanned!!!!!!!

The Dirty 75
    11 Parva Rainbow, 2 Platies, 14 Sterbai, 4 Calico BN Pleco
    My Triple 10 Stack
    My First AC Thread

0 Not allowed!
    So, I just read this thread for the first time...does anyone know what triggers these bans? Is it something we do?

0 Not allowed!
    It is caused by the anti-spam software. It will activity identify and ban spammers. Sometimes the software makes a mistake and a member's IP address will get accidentally banned. As William continues to refine the programming parameters, this will continue to happen less and less.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]