· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Going Fish Shopping Tonight!

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, so after tonight I will have two empty 10g tanks (the cory and plecos in the dual 10g set up are being moved to the big house)

So I am going over to lotsoffish's (aquabid) house.

Here are my options:
    Fancy Guppies (he always has rarer types) or similar
    Licorice Gouramis
    Red Picta
    Macmasteri (hopefully he still has some left)
    A. Cacs
    A. Borelli (would prefer cacs or macs)

He always has a bunch more types that he doesn't list... so hopefully I come home with some good additions. Thinking 1 or two pairs of apistos or 1 pair and a breeding group of a live bearer or something interesting that i could try to breed

0 Not allowed!
    Lucky...I always like looking at his auctions on aquabid. He always has some interesting stuff.

Liters to Gallons conversion calculator

"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
    "
    your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1

0 Not allowed!
    His basement is amazing... rows and rows and rows of tanks, tubs and whatever else you can keep fish in lol

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Have fun. After years of avoiding guppies...because they were so common when I was growing up...I've developed a new appreciation for them. Such pretty active little fish...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not typically a "guppy" guy, but I'm open to ideas tonight.

I trust lotsoffish with his opinions on raising the fish, so going in kinda blind and will find something that way

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the cycles! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the Rep and the gift :) - steeler58 Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx4 - pRED 
    For your new tetra's :) - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Good job on your amazing tanks! - SeaLady thank you for all the helpful information - showmebutterfly new fish! - RiversGirl 
    I like your signature - aquariumlover10 Happy AC anniversary - SeaLady Happy 2 Year Anniversary! - Slaphppy7 For being my 7,000th poster! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF - steeler58 TGIF! - showmebutterfly TGIF! - wgoldfarb T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 thanks for the tip on the ammonia alert.  it's great for cycling with fish. - fishmommie 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm jealous, jealous, jealous..........and green with envy!!!!
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - Gold Pristella Tetras, Scissortail Rasboras, Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, Leopard & Zebra Danios, Wild Caught BNP
    My Dual 29 gals - Left Tank - Diamond Tetras. Right Tank - Harlequin Rasboras
    Future 40 Long - Rummynose Tetras and Cories

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Awards Showcase

TGIF! - Compass My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue 
    TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus 
    TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus 
    Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Have fun. After years of avoiding guppies...because they were so common when I was growing up...I've developed a new appreciation for them. Such pretty active little fish...
    we like our 2, beautiful coloring and they are ALWAYS active and playing...you don't hear much about them here on the AC
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gronlaura View Post
    I'm jealous, jealous, jealous..........and green with envy!!!!
    lol, yea having some of the ppl I do around me is nice

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, so here is the haul from last night

2 Apisto Borelli ($12 for pair... i couldn't resist)
    7 Orchid Endlers
    6 (unknown) Endlers
    2 BN Pleco (1 calico 1 super red)

My 10 Sterbai and other two BN pleco went into the 75.

Awards Showcase

Because your not cool unless you gift yourself. - Carapar56 In memory of the one you lost. - Strider199 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz Are you old enough to drink?  Oh, well, For JJ's fish! - gronlaura 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz Merry Christmas - mommy1 Sorry for your loss - KingFisher Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing - ~firefly~ Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Sorry for you loss, wish this was real. - steeler58 Congratulations on your 100th post! - fishmommie Thanks for the Rep! - steeler58 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carapar56 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Carapar56 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Carapar56 HIV/AIDS - Carapar56 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Carapar56 

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats on the haul!! Should get some pics up ;D How old are the apistos? Still young?
    My 10 Gallon Aquarium Journal
    20 Gallon: 1x Mikrogeophagus ramirezi, 10x Nannostomus beckfordi

~Formerly known as Carapar56~