· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

Default What dogs do when you're not watching...

0 Not allowed!
    Since I seem to be updating my pets...lol...

This is what the dogs do when I let them out into their 'run'.

The AmBull is Celeste, the mini-dachsie is Hanni...and that's Job hiding half-under the bridge...such a troll that one...

We need to relandscape the dog yard...I don't like what the dogs have done with it...lol. Maybe when hubby has holidays - won't do much good for this year, but it will make it easy to tidy up next spring...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Merry Christmas buddy! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Merry Christmas Sandz! - Taurus Happy birthday buddy! - KevinVA 
    Happy B-day!! - steeler1 Happy Bday bud!!! - Hardy85 Have a little cake and ..... - fishmommie .... beer.  Hope it was a good one. - fishmommie Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! - jeffs99dime 
    I'll drink to that! - steeler1 Enjoy! - Hardy85 This one's on me... - Slaphppy7 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the help and advice - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Looks like my dogs! I swear. They randomly get up and run around like grey hound around the house and yard... then pass out for a month.
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    LOL...I think they look like beached whales...

However, they are quite happy being out there...and can go in the sun or shade as they feel they need too...I just keep an eye out.

If they want 'in', they're not shy about letting me know either. Celeste 'gruffs', Hanni throws herself at the door, and Job howls...

Awards Showcase

Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Merry Christmas buddy! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Merry Christmas Sandz! - Taurus Happy birthday buddy! - KevinVA 
    Happy B-day!! - steeler1 Happy Bday bud!!! - Hardy85 Have a little cake and ..... - fishmommie .... beer.  Hope it was a good one. - fishmommie Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! - jeffs99dime 
    I'll drink to that! - steeler1 Enjoy! - Hardy85 This one's on me... - Slaphppy7 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the help and advice - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    I have three ankle biters... 2 chi-wows (doe leg so think mini grey house, not the apple heads), 1 mini poodle - mini poodle growls for fun... just like a grumpy old man - chiwows take after him lol... its funny they never barked or anything until that darn poodle came into their lives.
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

0 Not allowed!
    2 dogs here, Golden Retriever and Chinese Crested. Crested is old and crotchety and her days are numbered as she's losing bowel control and is completely blind. She sleeps 90% of the time. Golden is 7 and a sweetie, loves ALL people, and is gentle as can be. He also sleeps quite a bit but also loves a good round of fetch.
    Don't poke the crazy

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Post pictures!

It's hard when the pets get old and you know you have to do something about it...and then the waiting for the 'right' time.

That's another reason I didn't want more pets...lol...and now I have the 2 kittens...

I'm blaming it on my older son...I'm sure he planned this...lol. His GF likes the kitties and he likes his GF...

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    God i love dogs, we used to have a Bull terriėr when i was a kid and let me tell you if you want a clown you should get a Bull terriėr.
    They have this thing if when they get really excited they do a "bull run" which is basically running through the house like a blind bull thrashing about and bumping into everything on their path.
    The old coot made it till 14 until her body gave up, she had dementia aswell where she would stare at the walls for 10 minutes before proceeding with what she wanted to do.

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz 
    fishies - Hardy85 The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA 
    cheers man - mojosodope Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy 
    lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    It has been 19 L0NG years since my buddy was laid t0 rest, n0t a day g0es by that I d0n't wish f0r an0ther h0ur with him. I grew up with that 0le mutt, had him 15 years. S0meday maybe I will find a d0g ,again, that I can l0ve half as much. Had t0 put him d0wn when I was 21 and I cried f0r 3 days straight, pitiful really, but it was like l0sing a sibling.
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I think this is why I don't keep cats or dogs. Sadly. I am in a place where I feel I need to make a larger space for my fish, yet I dont feel as though my animals have a run over my entire life. Realizing that even the largest fish is roughly a sixteenth the size of the smallest dog.

... and yet so much more expensive.
    Last edited by Ms. Namazu; 07-13-2013 at 10:03 AM.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Since I seem to be updating my pets...lol...

This is what the dogs do when I let them out into their 'run'.
    I see it however. were it any of us lounging out back I see every one of us sprawled out next to the pool catching rays. Substitute outdoor park for balcony pool and we have a perfect match. That's what Id be doing anyway. Certainly wouldnt be "runing" in this weather... Smart Pups