· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The grey one is absolutely stunning, might have some breed in them because grey isn't such a common colour for barn and stray cats.
    I also have two stray kittens and one of them is semi-grey, no she doesn't have grey hairs between her black hairs but (hopefully) once a year she turns almost completely grey she became grey when she was about 6 months and then turned back to black so i'm hoping she will turn grey again soon.

0 Not allowed!
    That orange cutie would be mine if I lived next door to you!

I lost my 3 cats over the last 6 years as they aged out, each one getting to 16 or 17 years old. My favorite long haired tortie was a stray who had one kitten about 3 months after I took her in, so I kept that one, too. And my 3rd one was a feral kitten I took home from the grounds around where my office was. Her mother and a couple of her litter mates were trapped and removed, while she hid somewhere. Against all the rules a few of us used to feed some of the ferals so they were starting to become a little less wild with us.

I can't really introduce another cat now with the 2 dogs I have, but someday.... I really want a ragdoll.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys!

It's funny too...my older son (23) is actually quite happy that we're keeping them and is willing to help out with keeping things clean while he's still living at home (he's in Grad school). I guess he's a cat person!

After they've outgrown their 'terrible twos' phase (which they're just entering now) it won't be so bad either.

But that's it! No more cats...lol...I'm good to go for the next 15 or so years now...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    But that's it! No more cats...lol...I'm good to go for the next 15 or so years now...
    Famous last words there Rue

I remember saying that a little while back and now we have more cats in the house
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Uh-huh...and where are YOUR pictures of your new babies? Huh? I've been waiting!

0 Not allowed!
    LOL, pics below

If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Pretty cute! So is that one of the three? Or do all three look similar?

0 Not allowed!
    They are 3 kitten from the same litter The first two pics are of the same kitten. We are only fostering them right now for the shelter as they are full and these kittens were not doing too well when they were brought in. A friend of mine works at the shelter so we always seam to get sucked into doing stuff like this when they are full or have little ones that are not doing to well

The wife and I were planning to keep/adopt one of them and turn two when the shelter had room for them again. But judging by the looks on my wife's face, I have my doubts any of them will find their way back to the shelter.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Well...if you think they're permanent...good luck telling them apart! I had to go back and look really hard to see differences!

What gender are they? That plays a role in personality...

Names?

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    So much cuteness in one thread.

Oranges are my personal favorites. In the cats I've had, they always seem to have the best personality as far as intelligence and affection.

Its good that your son is helping out... maybe these can be "his" cats.