· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Making your name with cool letters

0 Not allowed!
    How do you make the letters in your username with bold, colorful, or glowing letters?
    !~*Shockshockshad*~!
    30 gallon
    Heavily Planted SE Asian biotope
    -2 SAE's, 13 threadfin rainbows, 6 White Cloud Mtn. Minnows and a dwarf gourami

12 gallon
    2 bamboo shrimp, couple cherry shrimp, 10 neons, 6 CPD's and 8 spotted rasboras

75 gallon
    South American tank
    -1 Firemouth , 1 blue acara

0 Not allowed!
    Go to the shop Menu, shop main. Look around and you'll see all kinds of cool things on which you can spend your points!
    8 tanks running now:
    1x 220 gallon, 2x55 gallon, 1x40 gallon long, 1x29 gallon, 1x20 gallon long, 1x5.5 gallon, 1x2 gallon
    Gouramis, barbs, rasboras, plecos, corys, tetras, fancy guppies, swordtails, ottos, rainbow shark, upside-down catfish, snails, and Max and Sparkles the bettas.

Awards Showcase

You need a beer to go with your name :) - Abbeys_Mom your christmas present.  It's the 33g, it's folded :) - Abbeys_Mom Merry X-mas - NorthernBoy Singing to you.  Can you hear me? - hobbs In memory of your friend, and a little love for you on that loss - kimmers318 
    Just another pretty face - hobbs I told you he didnt forget! - Drumachine09 Happy Anzac day! - Drumachine09 Happy Modship! - Drumachine09 To our new MOD - Lady Hobbs 
    welcome to la-la land!! - Lady Hobbs drink up!  congrats on becoming a mod. - jeffs99dime For a fellow Aussie - Nick_Pavlovski Hmmmm, I see your Tinny has a crack in it. Heres a new one - Drumachine09 For being a scholar - Nick_Pavlovski 
    Friends don't let friends drive drunk - Nick_Pavlovski For Your Help & Friendship - MeganL3985 You deserve a beer after putting up with my crap. - hungryhound For getting no votes : ) - gm72 Kinda looks like a camera.  Good luck in finding the right one! - alizee340 
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - crackatinny Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - crackatinny AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - crackatinny Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - crackatinny 

0 Not allowed!
    I'll just point out, in some browsers such as firefox, not all the fancy stuff shows on your username, I found that out the hard way when I was using firefox

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    oooooh! pretty colors! lol. I think I will save up for the glow username. Its 750 points and I have 663.
    !~*Shockshockshad*~!
    30 gallon

12 gallon

75 gallon
    South American tank

Awards Showcase

You need a beer to go with your name :) - Abbeys_Mom your christmas present.  It's the 33g, it's folded :) - Abbeys_Mom Merry X-mas - NorthernBoy Singing to you.  Can you hear me? - hobbs In memory of your friend, and a little love for you on that loss - kimmers318 
    Just another pretty face - hobbs I told you he didnt forget! - Drumachine09 Happy Anzac day! - Drumachine09 Happy Modship! - Drumachine09 To our new MOD - Lady Hobbs 
    welcome to la-la land!! - Lady Hobbs drink up!  congrats on becoming a mod. - jeffs99dime For a fellow Aussie - Nick_Pavlovski Hmmmm, I see your Tinny has a crack in it. Heres a new one - Drumachine09 For being a scholar - Nick_Pavlovski 
    Friends don't let friends drive drunk - Nick_Pavlovski For Your Help & Friendship - MeganL3985 You deserve a beer after putting up with my crap. - hungryhound For getting no votes : ) - gm72 Kinda looks like a camera.  Good luck in finding the right one! - alizee340 
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - crackatinny Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - crackatinny AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - crackatinny Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - crackatinny 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by shockshockshad
    oooooh! pretty colors! lol. I think I will save up for the glow username. Its 750 points and I have 663.
    Check your points in a min or 2.

Now you can shine

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you crackatinny!
    !~*Shockshockshad*~!
    30 gallon

12 gallon

75 gallon
    South American tank

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    each time i clicked on the shop menu before, i just saw lottery, gifts,... i didn't see shop main at top of them!! :) thats cool.
    80g Oscar Tank
    MTS cured!

Awards Showcase

welcome to ac! - cocoa_pleco lol, have a heavy beer too! - cocoa_pleco mixing your drinks, I see - Lady Hobbs hobbs, he aint goin anywhere without a margarita! - cocoa_pleco let's get corked - Lady Hobbs 
    shaken. stirred, or both? lol - cocoa_pleco BEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! - cocoa_pleco Awesome stuff! Heres to you! - S13DWS thought we could share a drink - mitcore trust me, you will need this after all that alcohol - Kuli_Loach 
    For being a great guy x - Fishalicious cheers pal :) - arkie Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985 you rock man - arkie Merry Christmas - Stay the way you are - The Best!!! - Fishalicious 
    Merry Christmas ya dog lover! - RichBowyer Merry christmas! - cocoa_pleco merry christmas and a happy new year :-) - mitcore i felt like being nice.... enjoy it, it doesnt happen very often lol - arkie happy new year babe - arkie 
    HIV/AIDS - digital3 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - digital3 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - digital3 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu-ray
    each time i clicked on the shop menu before, i just saw lottery, gifts,... i didn't see shop main at top of them!! :) thats cool.
    Hey Blue-ray... It can get a bit confusing, but the first option, "shop Main" is actually clickable (the text is light tan and it is highlighted in a darker color than the other options and is right above the Lottery option). Once selected, scroll to the bottom and you'll see all the cool options that are available for purchase!

"My call sign is digital3... But you can call me Joda!"
    Click Here to visit my Blog
    Click Here to see my Pics S.S.A.A.C. & S.R.S.

55 gal. planted (Co2 Pressurized) - 1 Featherfin Syno, 2 Bolivian Rams, 2 SAEs, 3 Congo Tetras, 4 Long Fin Rosy Barbs, 6 Sunset Platys, 2 Lyre Tailed Swordtails, 3 Peppered Corys, 2 YoYo Loaches
    3 gal. planted nano (no Co2) - 1 spotted puffer, 3 Neon Tetras

0 Not allowed!
    Digital, you are right, and I should have mentioned that. Thanks for the clarification. That sub-menu is easily missed as it looks like a header for the menu below.
    8 tanks running now:
    1x 220 gallon, 2x55 gallon, 1x40 gallon long, 1x29 gallon, 1x20 gallon long, 1x5.5 gallon, 1x2 gallon
    Gouramis, barbs, rasboras, plecos, corys, tetras, fancy guppies, swordtails, ottos, rainbow shark, upside-down catfish, snails, and Max and Sparkles the bettas.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    yeah i found it. thanks Joda and Gary.
    now i can watch items in the showcase! will go to the store when i have my pocket puffed :D
    80g Oscar Tank
    MTS cured!