· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default 120g reef... what would you put in it

0 Not allowed!
    Going to setup my 120g reef tank in the aquarium room. So, lets say you were going to setup the 120 reef... what kind of fish/corals would you put in it? Maybe something different than the mainstream fish every has? The tank information is below... lets have fun with this

48x24x24 - 120g aquarium on a 30" custom built staind
    36"x12x" sump with fuge
    sulphur denitrator
    Reef octopus DNWB 150 skimmer (may upgrade to a recirculating octopus skimmer)
    could add a scrubber since I have everything for it
    2 rio 3100+ pumps or 2 sicce syncra 5 pumps
    2 LED lights with 55 royal blue/ 45 white (unknown which white), However, have all the materials, drivers, computer and power supply to DIY full spectrum LED fixture using RB, Red, Cyan, Blue, Green, and other colors.
    48" t5 fixture with two bulb
    Current corals - half dollar sized colony of zoanthids, 4 large rocks covered in green polyps, a few growing kenya trees, a few mushrooms, 2 bullseye mushrooms
    fish: blue tang and some small fish. I may give to the LFS or keep, don't know yet. Depends on what I put in the tank.
    I have ~75-150lbs of LR.
    300g + 240g in wall build! - Follow Here
    120g SW Reef, LED lights, cool fish and corals!

0 Not allowed!
    I would have to learn a LOT about SW before I could really answer but I'd definitely want to have a pair of clown fish.

0 Not allowed!
    Perhaps a center pc haddoni carpet anemone with a pair of not common clown fish (like domino clowns)
    You could also add a large(ish) wrasse like a long fin or whip fin fairy wrasse, along with some type of anthia, like a group of one male and 4 female Lyretail Anthias. You could also get a pair of cardinals as well. This would still leave you room for more smaller fish.

You would also have to factor in the personality of personality of your tang as some tangs can be pretty darn grumpy. Anthias and wrasses don’t always do well with semi aggressive fish.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    I would like to see some true schools of fish in a reef. You almost never see more than say 3-4 chromis in a tank...I think it would be cool to have a large school of neon gobys and/or 1 or two smaller schools of chromis or something ish and maybe a large tang or angel wandering around making them look small...saying this without any idea of whether or not that would actually work character-wise or not...
    lol how big is this tank again?

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The tank personality is skittish and hides all the time. I think that was because long time ago one of my fish was agressive but I never realized it until later. I took care of that problem lol

This tank is 120g.

Schooling fish would be cool to see.

I do like the haddoni carpet anemone.
    300g + 240g in wall build! - Follow Here
    120g SW Reef, LED lights, cool fish and corals!