· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    【ツ】 - korith first fish for your community tank! - Cyberra a friend for your other neon ;) - Cyberra tetra #3 ;) - Cyberra looks like you like neons.... i hope - genocidex 
    because sometimes they school - genocidex a good school of neons is 6 minimal !!!!! - genocidex for playing along, gift of my choice!!!! - genocidex These seem to be quite popular... - ~firefly~ ...so here's another one... - ~firefly~ 
    ...and for luck, one more. - ~firefly~ 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Flyby Stardancer 

Default Cats are so funny.

0 Not allowed!
    So, my Jack was wandering around, whining his head off. I convinced him to jump up and lay on my legs, and he immediately calmed down and looks to be settling in for a nap.
    1. 2. (No Picture)
    1: Planted Betta Tank 1, Grimsby (male betta)
    2: Planted Betta Tank 2
    3: Eclipse QT Tank

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah cats are crazy, i got two of my own.
    One of them really likes it when i call her baby with a real high pitched voice and the other likes te be roughly pet only and then after a while a switch in her head get turned and she gets grumpy and gives you small slaps.

0 Not allowed!
    2 cats here as well. My siamese is a talker and can have full conversations with me.
    For example "Hi Audrey, how are you?"
    "Mrrroooowwww"
    "Oh did you have a good cat nap?"
    "Mooowww"
    "Oh you're a pretty girl"
    "Mrow, mroooowww"
    etc.

She's very sweet and loves a nice warm lap.

My Ragdoll cat is a bit of a dick. He's ok with us wiping our filthy human hands on him, occasionally even comes up and wants us to, but most of the time he'd rather sleep upstairs than grace us with his presence.
    Don't poke the crazy

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    【ツ】 - korith first fish for your community tank! - Cyberra a friend for your other neon ;) - Cyberra tetra #3 ;) - Cyberra looks like you like neons.... i hope - genocidex 
    because sometimes they school - genocidex a good school of neons is 6 minimal !!!!! - genocidex for playing along, gift of my choice!!!! - genocidex These seem to be quite popular... - ~firefly~ ...so here's another one... - ~firefly~ 
    ...and for luck, one more. - ~firefly~ 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    lol That's like me with Jack. Only his talk sounds like whining most of the time.

That's funny. Aren't ragdolls supposed to be a cuddly breed? lol

I'm a bit annoyed with Jack. I was asleep. He ran around like crazy, then jumped and landed on my foot claws-out. Painfully tore up my foot. No blood, but plenty of ragged skin and ow.
    1. 2. (No Picture)
    1: Planted Betta Tank 1, Grimsby (male betta)
    2: Planted Betta Tank 2
    3: Eclipse QT Tank

0 Not allowed!
    Ouch! Yeah it's pretty funny and she only really does that with me. Yes from what I'd researched RD's are supposed to be attention whores, but apparently Mr. Jones didn't get the memo. He's really gorgeous though, so maybe when he passes he'll make a good door stop...or rug? lol
    Don't poke the crazy

Awards Showcase

Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 My turn to buy - fishmommie It's EOTW Beer Time, so here's a Cafe Latte that looks like champagne in a bucket! - KevinVA Congrats on the cycles! - Slaphppy7 
    Thanks for the Rep and the gift :) - steeler58 Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx4 - pRED For your new tetra's :) - steeler58 
    pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Good job on your amazing tanks! - SeaLady thank you for all the helpful information - showmebutterfly new fish! - RiversGirl I like your signature - aquariumlover10 
    Happy AC anniversary - SeaLady Happy 2 Year Anniversary! - Slaphppy7 For being my 7,000th poster! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF - steeler58 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    My rescued blue-mitted Ragdoll, Gucci, who is 11 yrs old, is the only one of my cats who is allowed to sleep with me (or else I'd never get any sleep). When the 10:00 news is over he knows it's time for bed and really lets me know to get my butt in gear. He is a talker and doesn't really meow, but makes a cool sound, like "waaaa gooooo". Don't know where that came from! When he hits the bed for sleepy time, he's out like a light. Cats are supposed to wake up alert and ready for anything - not Gucci. In typical Ragdoll style, he sits up and blinks for about 20 seconds, trying to get his eyes open! The house could fall down around him and he'd still be on the bed blinking the sleep from his eyes!
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - Gold Pristella Tetras, Scissortail Rasboras, Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, Leopard & Zebra Danios, Bristlenose Pleco
    My Dual 29 gals - Left Tank - Diamond Tetras. Right Tank - Amano Shrimp

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"