· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

Default Trying Kale with my fish

0 Not allowed!
    S0, the fish had dev0ured my cattail plant and I had read that Gen0cidex fed kale, I figured I w0uld give it a try, s0 far my severum has taken a single bite 0f it and n00ne else has sh0wn interest. I will keep trying until the fish figure 0ut it is in there as f00d, l0l. Has any0ne else had any luck feeding kale?
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

0 Not allowed!
    Did you blanch it?
    When in doubt, do a water change.

"This ain't rocket science!"

0 Not allowed!
    kale can be fairly hard, if you are talking about the stems. the leaves can be pretty rubbery too. maybe try softening it by(as mentioned) blanching or microwaving.

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    I supp0se THAT w0uld make a huge difference...D0H!!

0 Not allowed!
    This is how we learn.

OMG...I just realized I must sound like a 3rd grade school teacher. Not that here's anything wrong with that. I think?
    Last edited by Taurus; 07-02-2013 at 08:07 PM.
    When in doubt, do a water change.

"This ain't rocket science!"

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I blanched some last night and my gourami love it, i also baked some this morning to basically dehydrate it, it makes great flakes. the Gourami and tetras both love it and the feeder guppies are even enjoying it.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I've tried every vegetable and even grated apple slivers blanched. My fish seem only to eat it when they haven't had anything else in a while. That may be when your fish are eating your plants. At night or when you are at work for eight hours. Ive decided to use vegetables before I go to work when I know I wont be home for 9 hours. If they get hungry there's something healthy to eat until I get home. They say remove anything thay dont eat within a couple hours. I think it depends on what it is and how warm your tank is. I have left collard greens over night and it looked fine in the morning. They did eat some of it once I had not fed them in ten hours.

I see you nstill haven't fixed that "o" button. lmfao (sorry dont mean to laugh)

I tried to purchase a frosty one after you gave me that help with the cycling link the other day. Had problems figuring out the gift purchasing section. Any tips how this works. I have points, I have used the bank, and I have bought daily pick 3 a couple times. Having a hard time purchasing gifts.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    My ap0l0gies f0r my "0" , L0L. it's d0000med! n0 repairing it.It is really distracting. Guess I had get ta blanchin'! thanks f0r the replies - silly 0versight 0n my behalf....The m0re y0u kn0w.....

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    "0" it adds character lol. A Signature Mark.

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    【ツ】 - korith first fish for your community tank! - Cyberra a friend for your other neon ;) - Cyberra tetra #3 ;) - Cyberra looks like you like neons.... i hope - genocidex 
    because sometimes they school - genocidex a good school of neons is 6 minimal !!!!! - genocidex for playing along, gift of my choice!!!! - genocidex These seem to be quite popular... - ~firefly~ ...so here's another one... - ~firefly~ 
    ...and for luck, one more. - ~firefly~ 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshot View Post
    My ap0l0gies f0r my "0" , L0L. it's d0000med! n0 repairing it.It is really distracting. Guess I had get ta blanchin'! thanks f0r the replies - silly 0versight 0n my behalf....The m0re y0u kn0w.....
    My boycat decided to give my computer a bath with soda last week. The computer itself is fine (thankfully), but the keyboard no longer works right. At least we can still read yours! LOL I ended up having to buy a new keyboard.
    1. 2. (No Picture)
    1: Planted Betta Tank 1, Grimsby (male betta)
    2: Planted Betta Tank 2
    3: Eclipse QT Tank