· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaaaaaah!!

1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Well at least it doesn't have sugar in it. Can you get someone to clean it soon? Diet DP (i'm assuming you mean Dr Pepper) contains phosphoric acid.

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    【ツ】 - korith first fish for your community tank! - Cyberra a friend for your other neon ;) - Cyberra tetra #3 ;) - Cyberra looks like you like neons.... i hope - genocidex 
    because sometimes they school - genocidex a good school of neons is 6 minimal !!!!! - genocidex for playing along, gift of my choice!!!! - genocidex These seem to be quite popular... - ~firefly~ ...so here's another one... - ~firefly~ 
    ...and for luck, one more. - ~firefly~ 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm taking it back to the Geek Squad tomorrow, but I don't know if they'll clean it.

0 Not allowed!
    Interesting responses. Have you confirmed that it doesn't work, or did you just turn it off as soon as it happened and not try it again?
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    【ツ】 - korith first fish for your community tank! - Cyberra a friend for your other neon ;) - Cyberra tetra #3 ;) - Cyberra looks like you like neons.... i hope - genocidex 
    because sometimes they school - genocidex a good school of neons is 6 minimal !!!!! - genocidex for playing along, gift of my choice!!!! - genocidex These seem to be quite popular... - ~firefly~ ...so here's another one... - ~firefly~ 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    It's been turned off and drying. Not going to try to reassemble it and turn it on until 24 hours has passed.

0 Not allowed!
    How much soda are we talking about here? A whole bottle?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    Probably 8 oz came out of the glass, but most ran off onto me, the couch, the floor, and towels. The keyboard looks like it was designed to protect against small spills.

And I turned it on. Comp booted up as normal. The only issue seems to be when I try to type. That's all screwed up, but the touchpad works as normal and the buttons above the keyboard (things like turning the wifi modem on/off, volume, etc) all work.

0 Not allowed!
    That's what I figured. Most of it would have dropped on the keyboard. Laptop keyboards are usually designed to contain spills, so you could probably lift it out of there and clean the keyboard (or replace it relatively easily). I can imagine it would be very sticky, though.

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    I have no idea how to get the keyboard out, honestly. It's rather integrated into the rest of the laptop.

I purchased a cheap USB wireless keyboard and am using that for now.
    1. 2. (No Picture)
    1: Planted Betta Tank 1, Grimsby (male betta)
    2: Planted Betta Tank 2
    3: Eclipse QT Tank

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Good to hear it works!
    Still think it should be cleaned though, can't imagine how icky it could get underneath the keys

0 Not allowed!
    It gets icky under the keys, regardless. Ever shake your keyboard upside down? Disgusting...