· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Do you think it would be possible to maybe try with just 2 clowns? Then possibly adding anemone or do you think I should just get the fish tank only going first then move on once I get settled? Possibly to a bigger tank where I can do more. But I really do like the Purple Firefish as well as the Jawfish. Thanks for helping with this.

0 Not allowed!
    I think that size of tank will not work for two clowns (just my opinion).

I'm sorry to say, but it certainly will not work for any anemone that a clown would host in.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Okies thats cool better to find out now then later then realise everything is wrong :) Ill have a mooch around next weekend see what I can work out going to read up on the fish now. thanks alot for all your help.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Again Cliff been looking a lot into a jawfish seems a really interesting fish been looking a lot of people keep saying different things what sand bed would you recommend? how deep and what grains? Thanks once again.

0 Not allowed!
    I would say a smaller grain, around 0.75mm. I would think 4 to 5 inches would be good. You have to also keep in mind with a deep sand bed like that, you would also need to add a CUC for the sand bed. Nassarius snails work great for that and you could add at least 8 of those snails to your existing CUC without worry.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hello Again

I was looking around my tank today when I noticed some worm things which I think are bristle worm but I also saw one that was around 3 inches out of the rock and I still couldn't see the end of it any suggestions on removing them or getting something to kill them? Really annoying must of hitch hiked on the live rock. :(
    I've also got some pictures/video if you could possible identify what the stuff is please would be highly appreciated. Please let me know if there bad or good and ways of getting rid of them if they're bad.
    this is a picture of the first thing
    http://gyazo.com/2358c1e50806efb2252ccd29184cd653
    and the 2nd thing
    http://gyazo.com/58e4a0353e8f0de7177502015d32b028
    finally the video

I was wondering what those extending things are too and if there safe?

0 Not allowed!
    Bristle worms are harmless and will clean up uneaten food and waste from your tank. If you want to remove him, search youtube for bristle worm traps.

The thing in the first pic looks like a sponge of some type. Not to sure of the second pic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12