I couldn't find how to post in the classifieds, so I am posting here.....I have ramshorn snails. Around 70+. Most are blue with some that look like leopard spotted. For some reason, all my eggs get eaten. Thought I would raise a few and sell/trade them at a lfs, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Can't get to an lfs anymore either.

Anyway. I will give them away for postage. Haven't checked on postage yet, but it can't be much. Think I will just say postage will be $5.00 to $8.00 and leave it at that.

You can have one, ten, twenty or all. I am keeping the reds. There may be a couple small reds in with the others. All are small to medium sized. There is one blue nearly full grown.

If they aren't gone soon, they are destined for the freezer, then trash. Hope someone will rescue them.

Hope all have a great day.

OH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I also have pond snails that I will keep but wanted to warn about them as I could miss a few babies when I pack up the rams. You will need to check them over again if you don't want pond snails.