· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Hybrid View

1. Thumbs up Free ramshorn snails

0 Not allowed!
    I couldn't find how to post in the classifieds, so I am posting here.....I have ramshorn snails. Around 70+. Most are blue with some that look like leopard spotted. For some reason, all my eggs get eaten. Thought I would raise a few and sell/trade them at a lfs, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Can't get to an lfs anymore either.

Anyway. I will give them away for postage. Haven't checked on postage yet, but it can't be much. Think I will just say postage will be $5.00 to $8.00 and leave it at that.

You can have one, ten, twenty or all. I am keeping the reds. There may be a couple small reds in with the others. All are small to medium sized. There is one blue nearly full grown.

If they aren't gone soon, they are destined for the freezer, then trash. Hope someone will rescue them.

Hope all have a great day.

OH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I also have pond snails that I will keep but wanted to warn about them as I could miss a few babies when I pack up the rams. You will need to check them over again if you don't want pond snails.
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without

0 Not allowed!
    The smallest priority box is now $5.80 and that will be plenty if only shipping snails.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Appreciate the knowledge. I will change the price to include the price of bags too. Need any????

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Changing the price sense Ladyhobbs was kind enough to let me know the shipping price on boxes. The price will be $6.00 for any shipped. PLEASE doesn't someone need nice blue snails?

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    【ツ】 - korith first fish for your community tank! - Cyberra a friend for your other neon ;) - Cyberra tetra #3 ;) - Cyberra looks like you like neons.... i hope - genocidex 
    because sometimes they school - genocidex a good school of neons is 6 minimal !!!!! - genocidex for playing along, gift of my choice!!!! - genocidex These seem to be quite popular... - ~firefly~ ...so here's another one... - ~firefly~ 
    ...and for luck, one more. - ~firefly~ 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Would you be able to hold them for a little bit? I'm interested in a few, but my tank is still in the early stages of being set up.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yes. I will save you a few. I have sold them, but I know I will miss a few trying to get them out of the tank.

Let me know when you want them. ??Blues, leopards or both??

Hope you have a great day
    Last edited by Vreugy; 06-14-2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    【ツ】 - korith first fish for your community tank! - Cyberra a friend for your other neon ;) - Cyberra tetra #3 ;) - Cyberra looks like you like neons.... i hope - genocidex 
    because sometimes they school - genocidex a good school of neons is 6 minimal !!!!! - genocidex for playing along, gift of my choice!!!! - genocidex These seem to be quite popular... - ~firefly~ ...so here's another one... - ~firefly~ 
    ...and for luck, one more. - ~firefly~ 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I'd rather have blues, if you can get a few. I won't need many, it's a small tank. :) Thank you so much!

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Will save you a few blues. I am sure I will miss a few trying to get them all out of the tank. It is moderately planted. It's going to be interesting trying to get them all out.

Hope you have a great day