· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Good call on the open back... duh. But I do see the lower aquarium trim, its a maple trimmed tank.

This give me hope that I could pull a build off myself. And I really think it would be gratifying to do so

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/f...tos-first.html

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    Hey if you have access to the tools and the know how I would totally say go for it. I had a hell of a time putting together my current stand project, and I agree its fun but its also time and space comsuming. If I didnt have a 2 car garage I would be at a loss.
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

0 Not allowed!
    i have 90% of the tools (don't have the table saw) but I know someone that does. I am thinking if we could build the frame in a day I could take my time on the rest

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah and the molding you can find in 8ft strips at home depot for cheap then sand and stain. Thats how you get the dark wood grain... Look up minnwax stains. I love those.

0 Not allowed!
    only thing adding the price up is the plywood really

I am trying to think if I could get away with two sheets

need:
    3ea 48x18
    1ea 48x30
    2ea 30x18
    1ea 48x12
    2ea 30x12
    1ea 48x8

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    2 4x8's? That should be easy enough.

0 Not allowed!
    Yea just drew it up, also need 3ea 24x12 for the 10g stand

We have a place called "buffalo re-use" that I might be able to pick up nice doors or hardware at

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Two things. One you can use stain or thin the paint and give as many coats as needed to get the look you want. Second Pawn shop for the table saw.

Hope you have a great day
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    For the 3 tall rack, why not just start with bare bones 2x4x8? You can do a spacing really easy with them. I am going to do two of these for 29 gal soon.

0 Not allowed!
    Thats the general plan. But each will rest on a shelf, the 3 tall rack is very simple, little bit of base board on the bottom to give it a clean look, but thats it. it will be finished black