· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

View Poll Results: Which new console would you consider buying are are most looking forward to?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox One

3 20.00%
  • Playstation 4

12 80.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think it's being "elitist," if it's a true statement. ;P

Some things are better left played on a big screen television with big surround sound, though. ;]
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    Now a days you can PC game connected to your TV. I know I do when I play Civilization. PC games are always going to have their own realm, I just dont like it near as much. The only part I will say is far superior is a great flight simulator cant be found on either... I long for a great dog fighting/military game that is airplane based.

Im down with the mario series, its the few reasons I have 2 wii's (both free). I have donkey kong and mario and all that stuff... its good to play with my wife.

When it comes to the ps3, like I said I love my xbox and have been a happy customer... Do I hate the cost of new games? yes... but its all I buy. I have heard a lot of rumors that there is a chip you can order for the xb1 to allow used games. That whole deal is yet to be seen as is everything else about it. I anxiously await the releases and will sit back and wait for the first real price drop before investing.. much like I did the 360. I dont want a RROD issue :-)
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

0 Not allowed!
    Lol, you make a good point. PS & XB both had their release issues. I remember a bunch of PS2s or 3s (can't remember which) turned into bricks because of a bad fan or something... then the RROD issue w/ XB. I'm pretty anxious with the release, but you're probably right... better to wait and let others deal with the problems of 1st gen systems. ;] I need to catch up on XB360 games, anyway... still have a lot to get to.

I could hook up a badass PC (the one in my office) to my TV... but it's heavy and I don't want to. lol Of course, I could put together another one made specifically for the TV, but then I might as well get a PS4 or XB1, because what I'd build would cost more than either one of those. Plus... I'd be missing out on the console exclusives.

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    There are always Roms for those pirates out there ;-)...

I am interested in what happens but honestly I just want my NCAA games and a first person shooter that doesnt have lag comp and im down.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    a first person shooter that doesnt have lag comp and im down.
    AMEN!
    nothing worse than one game seeing them .5sec faster, and the next .75sec late....stupidest thing i've ever experienced.

0 Not allowed!
    My pc is connected to a 55 inch tv, with a 7.1 surround sound system. FPS games are better using a keyboard and mouse imo.
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

0 Not allowed!
    I personally think that Xbox is shooting themselves in the foot by not supporting 2nd hand games....very very poor choice. I will also never own another Xbox following 2 failed consoles and their "red ring" issue; thus the choice is very easy for me. Granted I don't see a real reason to upgrade from the PS3 for some time anyway, atleast until their 10 year support of the system expires.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeonflame View Post
    My pc is connected to a 55 inch tv, with a 7.1 surround sound system. FPS games are better using a keyboard and mouse imo.
    I don't have room for this (at least yet) - or in a way that my wife would accept. I'd have to make a media pc that could fit into my cabinet, and while I could do that, I still don't think the benefits outweigh the costs. I do agree that FPS games are better w/ keyboard/mouse. Of course, that's probably because we're used to them. ;P

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I had one of those ps3s that turned into a brick. It was the only time I have been happy I bought an extended warranty on something. By the time it died I made $200 after paying for the warranty and the new ps3 because it went down in price.

We will buu the ps4, probably just not with the first release this time. We barely use online functions, husband just updatez team roosters.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeonflame View Post
    Wolfenstien enemey territory is fun but the issue I have is the ergonomics. Even gaming mice just dont fit my hands well and so I resort back to my xbox.