· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you! I guess it will be a really good feeling when it starts heading toward zero! I know I must of started with too much even though I changed a lot of the water out after I realized it.
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Awards Showcase

BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 
    6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady 
    Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 For the YapMeister - Compass Another milestone! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 
    Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    I was thrilled when my tank was finally cycled....you've been at it almost a month now, you're getting close, hang in there
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    I was thrilled when my tank was finally cycled....you've been at it almost a month now, you're getting close, hang in there
    Dang that means you been helping me for a month! Can't thank you enough!
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Awards Showcase

BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 
    6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady 
    Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 For the YapMeister - Compass Another milestone! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 
    Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Not just me, but others too...and you are very welcome!...gonna buy you a beer when you get that tank cycled and ready for fish!...it won't be long now

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok I gave it a while before I tested and still seems about the same amount so going to give it another week.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Good plan, let us know...

0 Not allowed!
    Mine's taking forever to cycle too (not really but it feels like it). Being patient sucks but I know it'll be worth it.
    Don't poke the crazy

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Patience is key, you WILL be rewarded....mine took 5 weeks...I have a feeling atsbill123 is getting close

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    just tested it, still a ton of ammonia, I honestly don't even see any change :( this is getting frustrating.

0 Not allowed!
    Please remind me again - size of tank and what is your current ammonia reading? We are still waiting for nitrites to register and ammonia to drop?
    46 gal fw tank with black skirt tetras, neon tetras, spotted corys, cherry barbs, otoclinus, snails & 4 amano shrimp - plastic & live plants
    5 gal QT
    Remember: Our job is to take care of the water our fish live in

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast