· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got my oscar

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

RAK - DemonShark   Whee! - Nick_Pavlovski   Drink up! - Drumachine09   For keeping TOF alive! - Drumachine09   For Being A Great Friend - MeganL3985   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - tropfish   AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - tropfish   Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - tropfish   HIV/AIDS - tropfish   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - tropfish   

0 Not allowed!
    Cute little oscar! if only they stayed small... haha
    55g: 1 Severum, 1 Raphael Catfish, 1 Syno Catfish

5g: adopted goldfish..

2.5g: crowntail betta

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy New Year - Lady Hobbs   Welcome Back! - Lady Hobbs   welcome back - angelcakes   here you go dork - SamAnthrax   No Message - The Red Severum   

0 Not allowed!
    Ha, yeah. and blu-ray dont say that man lol, he looks healthy. his fins arent clamp, he is eating, his eyes are clear, and hes exploring the tank. that to me sounds like a healthy fish.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985   Christmas Present! - Tolley   for the green terrors and their spawning :) - arkie   Congratulations on you pic's award And thanks for the help - Billythefish   for your oscar post..... - angelcakes   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Blu-ray   

0 Not allowed!
    i was kidding my friend :) your baby is entirely healthy
    don't worry. however i see you i have same feeling. i'm worry about my fries

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy New Year - Lady Hobbs   Welcome Back! - Lady Hobbs   welcome back - angelcakes   here you go dork - SamAnthrax   No Message - The Red Severum   

0 Not allowed!
    its cool man i was kiddin too. All he is doing now is swimming like CRAZY, up and down, down one end to another end of the tank. He loves the bubble bar i put in, when the bubbles go up he goes up then dives down, then up then down lol. Hes really active.

Basically, hes about as active as my giant danios lol, swimming wise.
    Last edited by Bearsfan18; 10-27-2007 at 09:06 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985   Christmas Present! - Tolley   for the green terrors and their spawning :) - arkie   Congratulations on you pic's award And thanks for the help - Billythefish   for your oscar post..... - angelcakes   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Blu-ray   

0 Not allowed!
    yeah thats because of some parasites in your non-cycled tank are chasing him :))
    hey man i'm kidding :D

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Piscaholic   

0 Not allowed!
    congrats on the oscar and don't worry too much about the tilted swimming mine did that for a while and will still do it sometimes when he's checking things out. i've even talked to people who had oscars that would lay on their side on the bottom at night sometimes until something interested them and they'd start swimming around. read somewhere that it could even be a hunting technique to trick the little fish
    SKOL VIKINGS!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    LOL, i put some stuff in my tank before putting the fish in. I just gave him another pellet and he took it. So hes eating well i suppose, and swimming. All that matters. Hows your oscars doing blu-ray?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Piscaholic
    congrats on the oscar and don't worry too much about the tilted swimming mine did that for a while and will still do it sometimes when he's checking things out. i've even talked to people who had oscars that would lay on their side on the bottom at night sometimes until something interested them and they'd start swimming around. read somewhere that it could even be a hunting technique to trick the little fish
    Oh cool, yeah he does it for like a second and hes not completely on his side, just tilted a little lol. Hes a cool fish.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Piscaholic   

0 Not allowed!
    mine did the same tilt thing when i started hand feeding him too. he'd tilt to look at it before deciding if he wanted it. now he just jumps up and bites my fingers and likes to be hand fed more than just having the chow dropped in!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearsfan18
    LOL, i put some stuff in my tank before putting the fish in. I just gave him another pellet and he took it. So hes eating well i suppose, and swimming. All that matters. Hows your oscars doing blu-ray?
    i think they are sad! i separated thier babies from them in worst possible manner! its midnight here and they have nightmare about a power head come through the roof and steal their babies!!
    i hope they forget it soon and become ready for next spawn. i won't torture them next time!
    and i hope these few fries stay with me.